Lost Items - National Search Service

MDF Youtube MDF Facebook Metal Detecting Top Sites

have a little heart

This forum is for news and views from other metal detectorist`s throughout the world.

have a little heart

Postby leslie(nova scotia) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:32 pm

A day off. Like any other guy there was only one way to spend it after watching a few games on the tube. You got it so it was off to a local playing field. Along the sidelines it was tough going but the rest of the field was pretty soft and very digable. Wasn't long before the bell tones began along with the usual aches and pains. Sucked it up as they can take my detector from my dieing hands....articles 3 and 3.1 of the Digger's Charter Constitution of 2017.......the right to swing the coil. Under two hours with over 50 coins in my pocket I felt the way Stoke did earlier today after getting manhandled by Chelsea! Had a fleeting insane thought that lasted for a nano second....why not go for a century. Not in this life time. A tad on the down side as no cans of beer were found......at least not till I hit the "smart shop" on the way home!

Was a week of the doctor....eye, dentist and witch with the later telling me "You're not getting any younger Magyar! ."
"Jeez thanks doc!"

Arrived home and all I heard was the Darleck spouting off "Eliminate, eliminate....eliminate the dirty dishes, eliminate the wash, eliminate the unmade bed. ....eliminate! Only 6 more seasons of Dr. Who to get through....once I have eliminated the household chores.

On the bright side 2nd quota of the year....with a little heart and over $13 added to the UK fund. Freedom 3 Plus was awesome as usual!
leslie(nova scotia)

Re: have a little heart

Postby Oxgirl36 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Glad to see the soil has defrosted enough to allow you to dig! And that you've added to your U.K. fund ::g

Good haul :D
XP Deus, Garrett EuroAce, Garrett pro pinpointer
Oxgirl36

Postby fred » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:27 am

That's not bad at all. Spring has well and truly sprung here! ::g
fred

Postby Bully1970 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:09 am

Decent haul there ::g
Land - Deus
Beach - CS4PI