Garrett Ace 250
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:19 am
- Location: Norfolk
- Has thanked: 30 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
- Posts: 551
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:54 pm
- Location: Southern England
- Has thanked: 32 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
we all dig it but never post it, after my few hours today puts it all in perspective
The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:22 pm
- Location: Normandy (the cider and cheese area)
- Has thanked: 42 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
I have days when I dig nothing but rubbish. It happened for several days last week....then I had two cracking days on the bounce. Same field too!
I know how it goes and I am never embarrassed to dig scrap. At the end of the day, the more you dig the less you miss.