new detector....

Only for the discussion of the Minelab Quattro metal detector within this forum.
tommypickles

new detector....

Post by tommypickles » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Afternoon folks.......

Managed to pick up my new detector yesterday afternoon. I ended picking up a second hand minelab quattro. Was not sure at first due to the lack of reviews. Well......had a test swing in my sisters garden, which turned up worth it. 1938 penny plus a 1956 silver sixpence amongst
a few others.....what a great few hours using this fab machine.....

http://instagram.com/p/cwkbjuq5RM/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers folks ::g. ::g

"Just want a hammy"

Garrett AT Pro.
Spade, Wife.
Pinpointer

PRS

Re: new detector....

Post by PRS » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:28 pm

tommypickles wrote:Afternoon folks.......

Managed to pick up my new detector yesterday afternoon. I ended picking up a second hand minelab quattro. Was not sure at first due to the lack of reviews. Well......had a test swing in my sisters garden, which turned up worth it. 1938 penny plus a 1956 silver sixpence amongst
a few others.....what a great few hours using this fab machine.....

http://instagram.com/p/cwkbjuq5RM/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers folks ::g. ::g
Hello Tommypickles, good choice on the Minelab I've got an E-Trac and have found it to be a great machine. Nice one on the finds but only pre 1947 silver coloured british sixpences will actually contain silver by the way. After 1947 sixpences were made from Cupro-nickle.

lord lovell

Post by lord lovell » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:53 pm

bought a quattro from cash convertors for £90 came with carry bag extra coil and cover battery charger and pack and koss headphones sold the detector on its own for£200 happy days ::g

stevieB

Post by stevieB » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Hope you get on with your new machine and may the find gods be with you.

Return to “Minelab Quattro Forum”