Pro swing harness

Only for the discussion of all other Minelab models of metal detectors that do not have there own forum.
Junior

Pro swing harness

Post by Junior » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:47 am

I saw a pro-tector branded harness on a rally I believe ???. Is this a minelab pro swing but made by pro-tector ? The owner had a bit of a belly on him and his Mrs had to adapt the straps and he reckons u couldn't wear it over a coat. I might be talking about another cheaper copy of the minelab one which could b fine.I have a easy swing 2 and it does tend to pull on your neck so was thinking of getting the minelab item. There's no local shops in Norfolk to actually try one out Any ideas would be good please
Last edited by Junior on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Junior

Re: Pro swing harness

Post by Junior » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:20 am

Staff detectors do a pro-tecror harness £39. So that's woz what he prob had. Will have to look into minelab item. Hopefully has more adjustment on it. Or as my mate says buy cheap buy twice

simon brown

Post by simon brown » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Hi I use the Minelab pro swing with the CTX and works fine can swing it all day with the 17" coil brought It secondhand from a guy said it was to small for him ,I'm 6ft 2" and median build and it fits me ok but if I eat to many pies there would not be any more adjustment on the waist , if you are on the large Side I would try one on before buying

Junior

Post by Junior » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:29 pm

Cheers Simon. I'm of similar size to you. On a rally Sunday will try and find someone to road test one. Thanks.

Rivers rat

Post by Rivers rat » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi made myself one with a modded S and F technical harness from LOWEPRO i believe i can't put link here so you have to look for yourself,i bought the 2 parts harness from the bay used but i did get a bargain and cost me around 55 quiz

RR
Owner of a Foster PI one of the Enlightened few

Return to “Other Minelab Metal Detectors Forum”