Visit of Brit Royalty prelude to "TH" fix

This forum is for news and views from other metal detectorist`s throughout the world.
leslie(nova scotia)

Visit of Brit Royalty prelude to "TH" fix

Post by leslie(nova scotia) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Yesterday we had the pleasure of British Royalty in port.....Queen Mary 11. Big mother of a ship and took a lot of the sea wall. Passengers were greeted with a nice day and I had many a pleasant conversation.
IMG_0815.JPG
So today was a rare one off and I took advantage to get my fix. Quota Guru was dusted off, put in the trunk and readied for action. Two hours and twenty minutes later quota was had a long with a hockey medal and a "TH" dewy....think it stand for Tommy Hillfiger but in my mind treasure hinter works just fine!
IMG_0830 (3).JPG
Thanks to James from Texas and Mike from BC for the hats from a company too cheap to send a life time swinger and owner of 7 of their machines one!
IMG_0831.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sweep 88

Re: Visit of Brit Royalty prelude to "TH" fix

Post by Sweep 88 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Good selection of finds leslie ::g wish I could find that much in 2 hours . my beach is far from productive at the moment ,need a good storm to churn it up. :;@
Arado 120b. Tesoro Toltec 100 . Tesoro Cortez . Minelab Safari + Detech 13" coil.
C Scope 1220XD. Teknetics T2 LTD Cors Cannon Coil + Mars Tiger. Garrett Pinpointer.
Minelab Equinox 800.

alloverover

Re: Visit of Brit Royalty prelude to "TH" fix

Post by alloverover » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:54 pm

Nice one Leslie, bloody shame Garret cant keep you napper covered considering the advertising you do for them, some people just don't realize the ways of the world mate, good luck to you ::g

Return to “International Friends”