Only topics specifically related to metal detecting in Scotland within this forum.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:32 am
I managed several hours on the beach two days ago with my E-trac.
Pictures speak for themselves.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:25 pm
- Location: Selkirk, Scottish Borders
Hi valoda, and welcome to the forum. Nice bunch of finds there ! Why not mosey on over to the 'Introduce yourself' section, and tell everyone a bit about yourself, what detector/s you have used, etc.
Garrett Pro Pointer
Draper Mini Shovel
Tesoro Toltec 100...retired
- Posts: 6619
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:02 am
- Has thanked: 139 times
- Been thanked: 117 times
Thats some haul for a few hours work. Well found
- Posts: 10716
- Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:52 pm
- Location: Kent
- Has thanked: 122 times
- Been thanked: 86 times
Hi valoda, that's an impressive amount for one session, well done
Any unusual finds in those coins ?
- Posts: 629
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:41 pm
- Location: Bert-staring at my finds in argyll and bute
Wow, I'm dead jealous. Nice lot of coins 8->
Only found a load of lead on ours (and one button).
Welcome aboard valoda