Only topics specifically related to metal detecting in Scotland within this forum.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:35 pm
- Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
I've just joined the forum tonight and I am a complete novice to detecting.
Was wondering if there was any local clubs near Ayrshire that i could look to join to learn more and get valuable advice ??
Thanks in advance.
- Posts: 842
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:27 pm
- Location: 37°14′25″N 115°49′10″W
hi and welcome to the forum
gray ghost ndt's
- Posts: 8021
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:02 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
HI AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM
NOT NEAR YOU BUT I AM SURE SOMEONE WILL POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
MAKRO pro pointer
always live for today and worry about tomorrow when it comes
- Posts: 4923
- Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:45 pm
- Location: South Hams, Devon
If a robber ever breaks into my house looking for cash, i'll just laugh and look with him
- Posts: 1173
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Belfast Northern Ireland
Welcome to the forum Treasurehunter.
Minelab Sovereign GT
SEF 15 X 12 Coil
Garrett Pro Pointer
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:27 pm
welcome matey....your in a good group here,there all brill
- Posts: 419
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:13 am
- Location: Junction27.M62.Nr LEEDS.W.Yorks.Ex Hunmanby.E.Yorks
Hello n welcome.I'm sure there will be someone near to take u under thier wing and get you sorted.
Good set of people on here.great advice and help too.
Same old MIDAS,Just been resurrected!!
.Living for the moment,Digging up the past,For the future to see!.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:32 am
New to the forums, so I thought I better pop in and say "Hi"
Anybody else from the West Lothian area? (looking for some help