Looking for a buddy in the Leeds area

Looking for a metal detecting buddy in Scotland ?
leeds747

Looking for a buddy in the Leeds area

Post by leeds747 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:39 am

Hi i am looking for a buddy in the Leeds area as Getting membership into a detecting club in Yorkshire is near impossible closed shop!!! I have a little permission in Tadcaster but no transport hopefully i will gain permission in boroughbridge in the near future as my brother as shooting permission on various farms in north and east Yorkshire areas.

Kind regards Cliff

BAMBAM

Re: Looking for a buddy in the Leeds area

Post by BAMBAM » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:49 am

Hi Cliff, welcome to the forum.

I am from Bradford originally and live in East Yorks now.My works takes me across to west Yorkshire so I do alot of travelling back and forth.

I took up metal detecting a few months ago but mainly search the Humber foreshore and local beaches. Would love to search some land though.

Kind regards,

Brian
BAMBAM
East Yorkshire
Semper exspectare et ecce subito!
(Always expect the unexpected!)
Detectors: XP ADX 250 | Garrett Pro-pointer

leeds747

Post by leeds747 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:30 pm

BAMBAM wrote:Hi Cliff, welcome to the forum.

I am from Bradford originally and live in East Yorks now.My works takes me across to west Yorkshire so I do alot of travelling back and forth.

I took up metal detecting a few months ago but mainly search the Humber foreshore and local beaches. Would love to search some land though.

Kind regards,

Brian
Hi Brian i will get back to you on this as my time is taken up with my sons kids at the moment due to the school holidays.Any short windows of opportunity i jump at? I cant seem to make any real plans at this time. Thank god when they go back!! :( Ps In hindsight i should have posted my buddy request after the school holidays!! :D

oldmasbroboy

Post by oldmasbroboy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:00 pm

leeds747 wrote:Hi i am looking for a buddy in the Leeds area as Getting membership into a detecting club in Yorkshire is near impossible closed shop!!! I have a little permission in Tadcaster but no transport hopefully i will gain permission in boroughbridge in the near future as my brother as shooting permission on various farms in north and east Yorkshire areas.

Kind regards Cliff
Hi Cliff alittle further south for you if you have transport, I went along to a Sheffield Club last week for the 1st time and was made most welcome.
they meet on the 2nd and last tuesdays of the month.

John
John

XP Deus
Garrett Pro Pointer

leeds747

Post by leeds747 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Hi John thanks for the info mate.I have no transport at the moment but i am sure i will get in to a local Club at some point :-/

Return to “Finding a Buddy”