A big Merci to Fred

Please only post topics related to beach or water metal detecting here.
Rivers rat

A big Merci to Fred

Post by Rivers rat » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Hello to all last month i met Fred during a sesh in Kent and managed without Torture to get some tips regarding pushing a bit the CTX,that was my last day on the costa del Thames and had to go back to sunny London the next day.

Anyway i had a chat with a Friend of mine in France(in Brittany) and share a few tips and told him with the right setting the CTX could hit deep targets hard.

This guy is not a crack detectorist,he isn't someone who knows the CTX very well.Well now it may be a different story.........so here are the pics of his 2 latest hunts.....following the advices of a seasoned detectorist.

RR
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Owner of a Foster PI one of the Enlightened few

fred

Re: A big Merci to Fred

Post by fred » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:43 pm

Nice stuff. Find out if he needs an apprentice. ::g Glad to be of help. Looking forward to you next trip down here. :D
Equinox 800 x2
CTX x2
Explorer II (for the Thames)

Oxgirl36

Post by Oxgirl36 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:13 am

I think Fred’s gone all embarrassed ;)

Great to hear how the help Fred gave you has been passed on in return ::g That’s how we all get better. Well done guys :-*
XP Deus
12 silver hammered coins (1 in 2016; 7 in 2017), just 4 so far in 2018 (but did find 1 gold coin :D )

Rivers rat

Post by Rivers rat » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:18 am

Oxgirl36 wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:13 am
I think Fred’s gone all embarrassed ;)

Great to hear how the help Fred gave you has been passed on in return ::g That’s how we all get better. Well done guys :-*

Well I wish I could say the same but I have been only mudlarking and not beach combing since we met :D :D :D :D so cant wait to try for myself ,but I switch on from time to time in the living room :;@ :;@ :;@

RR
Owner of a Foster PI one of the Enlightened few

Return to “Beach - Rivers - Water”