Last weeks beach finds

Please only post topics related to beach or water metal detecting here.
Post Reply
User avatar
ICENI
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Last weeks beach finds

Post by ICENI » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:51 pm

Had two productive sessions last week using the Nox 600 with 15 inch coil .

Settings , Sensitivity 23 . Threshold 8 . Tones 2 . Iron Bias 0 . Recovery Speed 2 . Did not use all metal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Garrett Seahunter mk 2. with 10" x 14" Elliptical Coil.
Vallon VMH3CS
Nox 600 with 15" coil

cantona1
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:00 pm
Location: Devon
Has thanked: 527 times
Been thanked: 541 times

Re: Last weeks beach finds

Post by cantona1 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:55 pm

That Foreign Legion button is cool.

User avatar
Easylife
Posts: 4047
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 892 times
Been thanked: 2041 times

Re: Last weeks beach finds

Post by Easylife » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:58 pm

Nice one, that's a different kind of seal ring. :D ::g
Nox 800, 15" coil & Garrett carrot.
White's TDI SL

User avatar
Bors
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 311 times

Re: Last weeks beach finds

Post by Bors » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:01 pm

Nice Haul. I`d be pleased with those. ::g

User avatar
fred
Posts: 8630
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:15 pm
Location: Kent
Has thanked: 1564 times
Been thanked: 4554 times

Re: Last weeks beach finds

Post by fred » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:27 pm

Sorry but that Foreign Legion button probably came from fashion clothing. You can still buy them. ::g

Love all the gold though! :D
Equinox 800 x2

paul68
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:46 am
Location: Scarborough
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Last weeks beach finds

Post by paul68 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:28 pm

ICENI wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:51 pm
Had two productive sessions last week using the Nox 600 with 15 inch coil .

Settings , Sensitivity 23 . Threshold 8 . Tones 2 . Iron Bias 0 . Recovery Speed 2 . Did not use all metal.

Hi buddy, some nice finds, do you think the 15'' coil is a little deeper?

User avatar
ICENI
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Last weeks beach finds

Post by ICENI » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:01 pm

paul68 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:28 pm
ICENI wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:51 pm
Had two productive sessions last week using the Nox 600 with 15 inch coil .

Settings , Sensitivity 23 . Threshold 8 . Tones 2 . Iron Bias 0 . Recovery Speed 2 . Did not use all metal.

Hi buddy, some nice finds, do you think the 15'' coil is a little deeper?
Hi sorry i wouldn't know as i haven't used the stock coil yet .
Garrett Seahunter mk 2. with 10" x 14" Elliptical Coil.
Vallon VMH3CS
Nox 600 with 15" coil

paul68
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:46 am
Location: Scarborough
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Last weeks beach finds

Post by paul68 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:08 pm

ICENI wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:01 pm
paul68 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:28 pm
ICENI wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:51 pm
Had two productive sessions last week using the Nox 600 with 15 inch coil .

Settings , Sensitivity 23 . Threshold 8 . Tones 2 . Iron Bias 0 . Recovery Speed 2 . Did not use all metal.

Hi buddy, some nice finds, do you think the 15'' coil is a little deeper?
Hi sorry i wouldn't know as i haven't used the stock coil yet .
Ok bud thanks, by the way I have a Sea Hunter too, what sort of difference depth wise would you say there is between that and the Nox?

User avatar
ICENI
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Last weeks beach finds

Post by ICENI » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:30 pm

paul68 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:08 pm
ICENI wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:01 pm
paul68 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:28 pm



Hi buddy, some nice finds, do you think the 15'' coil is a little deeper?
Hi sorry i wouldn't know as i haven't used the stock coil yet .
Ok bud thanks, by the way I have a Sea Hunter too, what sort of difference depth wise would you say there is between that and the Nox?
I have found the sea hunter finds deeper targets . but have never tested them side by side .
Garrett Seahunter mk 2. with 10" x 14" Elliptical Coil.
Vallon VMH3CS
Nox 600 with 15" coil

paul68
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:46 am
Location: Scarborough
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Last weeks beach finds

Post by paul68 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:31 pm

ICENI wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:30 pm
paul68 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:08 pm
ICENI wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:01 pm


Hi sorry i wouldn't know as i haven't used the stock coil yet .
Ok bud thanks, by the way I have a Sea Hunter too, what sort of difference depth wise would you say there is between that and the Nox?
I have found the sea hunter finds deeper targets . but have never tested them side by side .
ok thanks buddy.

User avatar
FUBAR
Posts: 5710
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:23 pm
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 216 times

Re: Last weeks beach finds

Post by FUBAR » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:49 am

Just love that button. Thanks for posting with great pics. Much appreciated. ::g

User avatar
leslie(nova scotia)
Posts: 1784
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:48 pm
Location: Nova Scotia
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 237 times

Re: Last weeks beach finds

Post by leslie(nova scotia) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:27 pm

Nice clean up youz! Au...is awesome!

Post Reply

Return to “Beach - Rivers - Water”