ALERT The MDF has a monthly Prune of all Members that have Zero Posts to their Accounts to Free up Resources. However Just 1 Single Post will keep your account open indefinitely.

Well that's a surprise!

Please only post topics related to beach or water metal detecting here.
Roger

Well that's a surprise!

Post by Roger »

A cold afternoon on the beach in Somerset yesterday, trying a new area where other detectorists seem to avoid! Maybe as the tourists don't go down that end. It was pretty quiet two old pound coins a ship half penny then the nox gave a nice signal an up popped this lovely little Roman bronze a Constantine 1 I think, theres a roman temple a mile away. I've found quite a few Romans on land an most are rather toasted! I'm surprised this one's in not to bad a condition considering this beach gets the second highest tide range in the world an as it faces West it does get the wind blowing in! Certainly put a smile on my face an I've joined the roman on the beach club!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Beach - Rivers - Water”