Please post any finds here that you wish help with identification.
Before creating an ID request please note you must:
1. include at least 2 photos of the item, both sides of a coin, or two angles of other items.
2. Include a ruler or other form of scale that clearly displays the scale in cm or inches. A coin or written dimensions is not acceptable.
Further information will also help, full guidance is below:
H - Have at least two good sized clear photos.
A - About your detecting day, type of land, depth found.
M - Measure items by doing the pics next to a scale or ruler.
M - Machine used and settings are interesting to other users.
Y - You will always get a better ID if you supply more information.
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:16 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 68 times
Found in clay soil around 6 inches deep with the Garrett 400i. I was convinced it was junk but I feel like someone has posted something similar on here before and I couldn't remember what it was.
Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Garrett ACE 400i
Garrett Pro pointer AT
- Posts: 2452
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:03 pm
- Location: Pembrokeshire
- Has thanked: 938 times
- Been thanked: 1814 times
Could be part of a watering can rose ?
- Posts: 5776
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 pm
- Has thanked: 1626 times
- Been thanked: 3120 times
Part of some sort of strainer.
Nox 800, 15" coil & Garrett carrot.
White's TDI SL
- Posts: 1025
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:24 pm
- Location: Kent
- Has thanked: 375 times
- Been thanked: 408 times
E-trac 13" ultimate coil.
Full XP Deus 11" coil / hf elliptical coil