Before creating an ID request please note you must:
1. include at least 2 photos of the item, both sides of a coin, or two angles of other items.
2. Include a ruler or other form of scale that clearly displays the scale in cm or inches. A coin or written dimensions is not acceptable.
Further information will also help, full guidance is below:
H - Have at least two good sized clear photos.
A - About your detecting day, type of land, depth found.
M - Measure items by doing the pics next to a scale or ruler.
M - Machine used and settings are interesting to other users.
Y - You will always get a better ID if you supply more information.
- coal digger
- Posts: 3488
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 pm
- Location: Earth
- Has thanked: 233 times
- Been thanked: 423 times
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:11 am
- Location: Launceston, Cornwall
- Has thanked: 113 times
- Been thanked: 97 times
Who used to have an open mind, but his brains kept falling out......
XP Deus 28RCW5
XP MI-6 Pointer
Shovels, Scoops, Bags, Coats, gloves and shoes.......