Before creating an ID request please note you must:
1. include at least 2 photos of the item, both sides of a coin, or two angles of other items.
2. Include a ruler or other form of scale that clearly displays the scale in cm or inches. A coin or written dimensions is not acceptable.
Further information will also help, full guidance is below:
H - Have at least two good sized clear photos.
A - About your detecting day, type of land, depth found.
M - Measure items by doing the pics next to a scale or ruler.
M - Machine used and settings are interesting to other users.
Y - You will always get a better ID if you supply more information.
- Posts: 12676
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:31 am
- Location: Denmark - Kerteminde, island of Fyn (Funen)
- Has thanked: 357 times
- Been thanked: 461 times
- Posts: 1584
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:03 am
- Location: Cambridgeshire Fens
http://digregardless.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... wivel.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- Posts: 2046
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:26 pm
- Location: Swindon Wiltshire
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
GARRATT PRO POINTER
"Once you locate an object you need to find it in the soil dug from the hole. The best tool for this is your buddy's pinpointer. If your buddy does not own a pinpointer suggest that he buy one."
- Posts: 6698
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:25 pm
- Location: DEVONSHIRE PLYMOUTH
MINELAB SOV GT with 13 ultimate DD coil
MUCK DIGGER SAND SCOOP
PLASTIC SAND SHOVEL
EVOLUTIONS HAND TROWEL
GARRET PROBE WITH SHEATH