Starwars clodshot

Please tell us a little about your finds and if possible add a few pictures.
Post Reply
king of the swingers
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Starwars clodshot

Post by king of the swingers » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:23 pm

Hey guys found this little beauty yesterday. Out with deus in hot programme. Strange day got to site and couldnt find my ws4 headphones ,still carnt find them so if anyone got a pair they want to sell send me a pm :-/ :-/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



Junior
Posts: 866
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:53 pm
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 201 times

Re: Starwars clodshot

Post by Junior » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:57 pm

May the force b with u :D

User avatar
Easylife
Posts: 2356
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 1147 times

Re: Starwars clodshot

Post by Easylife » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:16 pm

You've found the key to the Millenium Falcon. :))
Deus V4.1, 11" coil, 9" HF coil & Garrett Carrot. %)=
White's TDI SL

king of the swingers
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Starwars clodshot

Post by king of the swingers » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:20 pm

hah it made me smile finding it ::g

User avatar
Mancave-man
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: Starwars clodshot

Post by Mancave-man » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:34 pm

Easylife wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:16 pm
You've found the key to the Millenium Falcon. :))
That is laugh out loud funny!! =))

Dave The Slave
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:53 pm
Has thanked: 1724 times
Been thanked: 385 times

Re: Starwars clodshot

Post by Dave The Slave » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:58 pm

The kind of title Leslie would have come up with.
Now if you combine your photo with
"You've found the key to the Millenium Falcon.", by Easylife.
Put out on the internet, Detectorist finds key to Millenium Falcon as the headline, how many thousands would click on that.
Well Found ::g
Dave
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Garrett 400 I

sweepstick47
Moderator
Posts: 7456
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:21 pm
Location: North Lincolnshire
Has thanked: 766 times
Been thanked: 1387 times

Re: Starwars clodshot

Post by sweepstick47 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi, Re your lost h/phones - You might consider placing a post in the 'Buy Sell and Wanted' (in the General Chat and Sell) forum.
Here: viewforum.php?f=10

Good Luck - Regards ss47
Arado 130 - Garrett Groundhog - Tesoro Eldorado - Fisher 1265X - Goldmax Power Makro Racer. Homemade Harness!

king of the swingers
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Starwars clodshot

Post by king of the swingers » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:24 pm

sweepstick47 wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:51 pm
Hi, Re your lost h/phones - You might consider placing a post in the 'Buy Sell and Wanted' (in the General Chat and Sell) forum.
Here: viewforum.php?f=10

Good Luck - Regards ss47
cheers mate i did this but the amount off people that look at that section is very low so i thought id mention here aswell ::g

king of the swingers
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Starwars clodshot

Post by king of the swingers » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:44 pm

Dave The Slave wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:58 pm
The kind of title Leslie would have come up with.
Now if you combine your photo with
"You've found the key to the Millenium Falcon.", by Easylife.
Put out on the internet, Detectorist finds key to Millenium Falcon as the headline, how many thousands would click on that.
Well Found ::g
Dave
cheers , and i do like your title could see it on one of the red tops

Post Reply

Return to “Finds - Stories”