went out for a few hours........

Please tell us a little about your finds and if possible add a few pictures.
Post Reply
deltron
Posts: 791
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 pm

went out for a few hours........

Post by deltron » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:41 pm

And this is what i found. Looks like i've got my mojo back :D

Gozzy23
Posts: 1286
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:23 pm
Location: Kent
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: went out for a few hours........

Post by Gozzy23 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Is this the field you said that if you didn't find at least 30 coins you were doing bad? That's a bloody good haul! They all Roman? Them artifacts are really nice, love the Roman stuff! ::g

Goz.
XP GoldMAXX Power V4
WS1 Wireless Headphones

Gozzy23
Posts: 1286
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:23 pm
Location: Kent
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: went out for a few hours........

Post by Gozzy23 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 pm

A few close up pics would be good if possible? ::g
XP GoldMAXX Power V4
WS1 Wireless Headphones

User avatar
Allectus
Posts: 21201
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Essexshire ;-)
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: went out for a few hours........

Post by Allectus » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Reminds me of a Seal-Box lid. :-/ ::g ::g


A ;)

omegamike
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:31 pm
Location: Rochester, Kent

Re: went out for a few hours........

Post by omegamike » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Damn! Back on form again :)) well done ::g
If in doubt...... DIG IT!

deltron
Posts: 791
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Re: went out for a few hours........

Post by deltron » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Gozzy23 wrote:Is this the field you said that if you didn't find at least 30 coins you were doing bad? That's a bloody good haul! They all Roman? Them artifacts are really nice, love the Roman stuff! ::g

Goz.
Thats the field

deltron
Posts: 791
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Re: went out for a few hours........

Post by deltron » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Allectus wrote:Reminds me of a Seal-Box lid. :-/ ::g ::g


A ;)
i
Not one of them, i've got one. Its defo a brooch but i cant find it in my hattat books

deltron
Posts: 791
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Re: went out for a few hours........

Post by deltron » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Gozzy23 wrote:Is this the field you said that if you didn't find at least 30 coins you were doing bad? That's a bloody good haul! They all Roman? Them artifacts are really nice, love the Roman stuff! ::g

Goz.
All roman mate.

User avatar
alloverover
Posts: 9383
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:49 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: went out for a few hours........

Post by alloverover » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:12 pm

deltron wrote:
Allectus wrote:Reminds me of a Seal-Box lid. :-/ ::g ::g


A ;)
i
Not one of them, i've got one. Its defo a brooch but i cant find it in my hattat books
Yep, nice finds deltron, the brooch is similar to 1598 in ABaoA and 1118 in BoA, your enamel is a bit more millefiori though, it may clean up a bit also mate :D :D :D ::g

deltron
Posts: 791
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Re: went out for a few hours........

Post by deltron » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:46 pm

alloverover wrote:
deltron wrote:
Allectus wrote:Reminds me of a Seal-Box lid. :-/ ::g ::g


A ;)
i
Not one of them, i've got one. Its defo a brooch but i cant find it in my hattat books
Yep, nice finds deltron, the brooch is similar to 1598 in ABaoA and 1118 in BoA, your enamel is a bit more millefiori though, it may clean up a bit also mate :D :D :D ::g
cleaning it now,
cheers

Post Reply

Return to “Finds - Stories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Steevo45, tigtog, vladorado and 22 guests