Information and discussion on Hoards and Treasure found.
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:19 pm
- Has thanked: 50 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
Garrett AT Pro Int.
Garrett Euro Ace
- Posts: 7441
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:31 am
- Location: Gods own county - numero uno!
- Has thanked: 1256 times
- Been thanked: 1004 times
Fantastic find ... I genuinely like the way they refer to the finder as an "amature archaeologist"... thats a very good name for us.
Imagine there is no heaven, only sky above us.
- Posts: 4463
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:47 am
- Location: Herts
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 218 times
- Posts: 1692
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:11 am
- Location: Gloucester
- Has thanked: 345 times
- Been thanked: 311 times
What a discovery - and now I know where the term "Bluetooth" comes from
I'm still burning you'll never put the spark out in my soul
- Posts: 7014
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:15 pm
- Has thanked: 916 times
- Been thanked: 3266 times
A good day out that!
Equinox 800 x2
Explorer II (for the Thames)