ALERT The MDF has a monthly Prune of all Members that have Zero Posts to their Accounts to Free up Resources. However Just 1 Single Post will keep your account open indefinitely.

Geophys overlay on google maps

Post your topics related to useful resources and research.
andy1973

Geophys overlay on google maps

Post by andy1973 »

Update to *Am I seeing things*.

As mentioned I found a report for my new permission, that has geophys maps included. For my records ive had a play with Google Earth and managed to over lay this on top.

The red and yellow marks are suggested that it could be archaeologic results.( the bold red line is a footpath) No digging has been done and this report was done over 6 years ago. It is suggested that it has features that suggest a romano-british ladder settlement. I love the research side of things when metal detecting, so this has been a big thing for me.

Now hopefully I will find some interesting bits there.... I do have a partifact found which does have some age, once I get it cleaned ill get a pic up for ID. I'm hoping it could be Roman lol but knowing my luck it wont be lol
Capture8.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Makro Kruzer 4 tone
M.A.D member
Looking for Saxon :) and a gold coin :) I can dream
Gold posy ring
1 x roman silver

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Research Section Forum”