- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:50 am
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:08 pm
- Location: NE Somerset
Thank you, this has been an eye opener for me and very informative
I look forward to similar post from members and hopefully, will eventually send in feed back.
This really is a great site
- Posts: 9585
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:49 pm
- Has thanked: 32 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
- Posts: 9118
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:06 am
- Location: Norwich - originally from Dublin, southern Ireland
- Has thanked: 116 times
- Been thanked: 135 times
MAKRO pro pointer
always live for today and worry about tomorrow when it comes
- Posts: 1467
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:05 pm
- Location: Leigh on Sea. Essex
Minelab E Trac
Minelab X Terra 505.
Deteknix wireless headphones.
Member of FID.
Evolution Pro Cut Spade
Evolution Extreme Blade
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 am
- Posts: 7245
- Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:34 pm
- Location: Somerset
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 27 times
I agree and have made it so....kopparberg wrote:i think this post is that good it ought to made a sticky
Euro tek pro 11inch coil
The early bird gets the worm , The second mouse GETS the cheese
Sadly it was broken so to see a complete one and read up on them I did a quick search and found this very informative thread and thought it was well worth a bump.
Speaking to the FLO it was also interesting to be told that the different types were largely regional and that trumpet brooches were normally found in the Midlands and further north and were not common here (found just south of Gloucester).
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:19 am
- Location: Norfolk
- Has thanked: 75 times
- Been thanked: 140 times
Congrats on the brooch