Omega Gold Watch Lost.

Lost a metal Object ? Find Someone who can help.
JBM

Omega Gold Watch Lost.

Post by JBM » Tue May 10, 2016 7:37 pm

Last Easter this very valuable gents Omega De Ville Classic 18K yellow gold watch was lost by someone in Victoria Park Bath.

The owner has asked the we all keep our eyes open should such a watch come up for sale.

Iam sure that the owner will be extremely generous if it can be recovered. ::g Jerry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Koala

Re: Omega Gold Watch Lost.

Post by Koala » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:34 pm

I thought the Deville was somehow more elegant. Shouldn't there be a serial number as well as the hallmark on the case???

If I come across it for sale I will PM but unlikely as I never really search for watches.

Guess you will get more of a chance on a watch forum

mrix
Founder

Post by mrix » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:39 am

bump

JBM

Post by JBM » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Thanks Mike.

The distraught owner will appreciate this. ::g Rix.Jerry. ::g

sweepstick47

Post by sweepstick47 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:02 pm

Sorry to hear about the loss of that rather special Omega watch. ;;z If you haven't already done so, a check with the police lost property office (there are still plenty of honest people who would hand such items in to the Police)! Also, a similar check with the local 'pawn shops', 'cash converters' and the like, may prove fruitful. The latter two mentioned, are required by law to keep records of items purchased together with details of from whom it was bought and of course the offence of 'theft by finding' may well be applicable. Good luck and I hope you have a successful outcome. Regards ss47
Arado 130 - Garrett Groundhog - Tesoro Eldorado - Fisher 1265X - Goldmax Power Makro Racer. Homemade Harness!

JBM

Post by JBM » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:03 pm

Two of us did try Victoria Park with a special permission after the owner made contact with the local authorities for us to cover just the are where it was lost during the Easter fair event.

The Police and others were involved and all the local legal dealers etc were checked out.

The watch is worth a lot of money in itself, but the owner would pay more than that to get the original one back.

The chances are that someone who knows its value is just sitting on it for the time being.

You would be surprised at what lies just beneath the surface of a undetected Victorian park. ;) Jerry.

Return to “National Search Service”