Buddy Wimborne Dorset

Looking for someone / buddy in your area to go Metal Detecting with ? look here
OneEye

Buddy Wimborne Dorset

Post by OneEye » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:05 pm

Hi all. Moved back to Wimbourne in Dorset and looking for people to head out at weekends with. I only have 1 permission atm but working on others.

Garrett Ace 250
C.Scope 4pi

Oxgirl36

Re: Buddy Wimborne Dorset

Post by Oxgirl36 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:58 pm

Good luck ::g
XP Deus !!£$

Hammered silver 2019 - 3

liamnolan
Location: Hemswell, Lincolnshire. originally from Dublin, southern Ireland

Post by liamnolan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:06 am

A warm welcome to the forum! You are off to a flying start as you actually have some land! ::g
Excellent topic here on getting a detecting buddy - viewtopic.php?f=18&t=91197 apologies if you have already read that. Good area to detect, lots of recorded archaeology, used to be a Saxon mint in that area I think, plus there have been many hoards unearthed, mostly roman, all the best, Liam :;@
Deus, WSi's - In the end we will regret the chances we didn't take, the relationships we were afraid to have and the decisions we waited too long to make .. Secretary Irish Metal Detecting Society IMDS Vice President European Council for Metal Detecting

peds4x4

Post by peds4x4 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:07 pm

Hi OneEye

Welcome to the forum, I am quite new to this game myself, and am in Moordown, Bmth.
I have no permissions of my own yet, have some time off coming up so looking to do some doorstepping soon. So my expierence is limited to my back garden and the beach !
Therefore I would be very welcome of the opportunity to accompany you "in the field"

I am early 50s, married with grown up kids. Work full time so mostly only free weekends, but as I regularly work a weekend shift, I get the odd Thursday/Friday off to compensate.
Have a Garrett 400i which I have had for only a month or so, but happy with it so far.

Hope to hear from you,
Pete G

Return to “Finding a Buddy Forum”