Clubs or buddies around Maghull, Ormskirk Skelmersdale

Looking for someone / buddy in your area to go Metal Detecting with ? look here
eskimodigger

Clubs or buddies around Maghull, Ormskirk Skelmersdale

Post by eskimodigger » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:12 pm

Evening all,

I have recently started to split my time between North Wales and Maghull and Im keen to join a club or find a detecting buddy in the Maghull area. I have permissions in North Wales and would obviously be happy to swap days but would be especially interested in a club around Maghull or Ormskirk (I have e-mailed several but have not had a response).

I do not currently have any permissions in the Maghull area but will be asking around over the next few weeks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Matt

truckerball

Re: Clubs or buddies around Maghull, Ormskirk Skelmersdale

Post by truckerball » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:11 am

hi mat ian here, I live in skem and have just returned to the detecting scene after 40 years off, I have plenty of time on my hands at the moment, been ainsdale a fair few times but want to get more onvolved in firld work to put my equinox 800 to the test

Steevo45

Post by Steevo45 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi, I am also in Skelmersdale, there is supposed to a few clubs about but can’t say I’ve ever seen people out detecting around here but one of my permission also lets a club so I will hopefully bump into some members at some point if I do I’ll send you details for the club

Ijlane2304

Post by Ijlane2304 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Hi there
My name is Ian and live in Birkdale Southport and have just ordered my first detector.i ordered the Goldenmask +1 uk so looking for any help on getting started and someone to show me the ropes.
Not got any permissions as yet looking at the beach for starters then the local farms around Halsall and Haskayne.
Also maybe looking at clubs but not many in the area

Ian

StuW

Post by StuW » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:50 am

Hi Matt and other's on the thread,

I'm in Leyland and just coming back to detecting after about a 8yr absence. My family ancestry comes from Melling / Maghull / Halsall making me very interested in detecting buddies and trying to gain permissions in the area as well.

Stuart

Return to “Finding a Buddy”