Looking for buddy in lincoln area

Looking for someone / buddy in your area to go Metal Detecting with ? look here
darren stevo

Looking for buddy in lincoln area

Post by darren stevo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:23 pm

Hi
I'm darren/daz.im a 48 year old male. I'm very new to detecting in fact if only been in the garden.i found two screws lol .kids was laughing at me.I would love to go out with anybody who lives in the lincoln area so to show me the rops. I'm looking for permision but no luck as yet.

sweepstick47

Re: Looking for buddy in lincoln area

Post by sweepstick47 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:03 pm

Hello Darren ::g Welcome aboard the forum. Hope you meet with success in finding a buddy local to you. Enjoy your travels around the forum resources going via the Forum Guide and Rules would be my recommended route ::g

Good Luck and enjoy your time with us on the MDF. Regards ss47
Arado 130 - Garrett Groundhog - Tesoro Eldorado - Fisher 1265X - Goldmax Power Makro Racer. Homemade Harness!

41 Craig P

Post by 41 Craig P » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:34 am

Hi Darren

Have a look at the Lincoln Historical Search Society. I am part of the club and we have a few spots open for membership. WE are a mixed bag of people with different backgrounds and characters! but with a huge combined knowledge and set of skills. We meet up the third Thursday of every month. If you are interested drop me a message I will pass on the relevant details of the club member you need to speak to regarding membership.
Craig
Professional Shot Cap Hunter

skegnessnewdectorist

Post by skegnessnewdectorist » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:47 pm

hi craig, just read your reply and I would love some info on the club if possible, im in skegness so not to far away, cheers bud

darren stevo

Post by darren stevo » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:25 am

Hi Craig
That's great mate thank you very much.im just going to work just now so I will have a look thisafternoon. Thank you once again mate

Voodoo

Post by Voodoo » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:47 pm

Hi,
I’m in the Lincoln area and was looking into getting into detectoring,looking for local club with permissions and any buddies in the locality out there?
Cheers!

Return to “Finding a Buddy Forum”