Anyone out there near to Bexleyheath / Welling?

Looking for someone / buddy in your area to go Metal Detecting with ? look here
Hevizman

Anyone out there near to Bexleyheath / Welling?

Post by Hevizman » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:21 pm

Is there anyone out there near to Bexleyheath/ Welling who would be willing to buddy up with a very keen but fully committed newbie? I haven’t any permissions as yet but I’m working on a couple and things are looking positive. Don’t ask me why, but I have 3 detectors having recently gone on a bit of a spending frenzy. My recent purchase is the Garrett AT Gold so if anyone wants me to go into a lake then I’m your man! .....as long as it’s not more than 10 ft deep. I have a car and I would be willing to collect and drive to locations. I look forward to hearing from someone.

chip

Re: Anyone out there near to Bexleyheath / Welling?

Post by chip » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:11 am

Welcome to the forum,
3 hey, I am fighting the urge to buy a deus (already own an at pro) but without having any success securing a permission so far it could turn out to be a massive waste of money so holding off.

Good luck ::g

Hevizman

Post by Hevizman » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:29 pm

Hi Chip,

Thanks for the reply. When and if I get the permissions that I’m hoping on I’ll give you a shout.....unless of course you are too far away from me.

chip

Post by chip » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Hi, thanks.

I might just take you up on that. I’m a good hour and a half from bexley, I know because I have an a aunt who lives there.

Good luck with your permission.

Hevizman

Post by Hevizman » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:54 pm

I’ve just got my first permission but it’s only a couple of acres. It’ll be a good practice for me. I’ve just seen a Garrett AT pro on gumtree for £350. It’s only a year old and I bet he’d take £250/£300. It’s located in the Colchester area.

Dave8472

Post by Dave8472 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:00 pm

Nice one, even a couple of acres around here will be worth a go, lots of habitation in the south east

Dave ):=

chip

Post by chip » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:07 pm

Hevizman wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:54 pm
I’ve just got my first permission but it’s only a couple of acres. It’ll be a good practice for me. I’ve just seen a Garrett AT pro on gumtree for £350. It’s only a year old and I bet he’d take £250/£300. It’s located in the Colchester area.
Whoa tiger, that would make 4 detectors, out of interest you have the at gold, what are the other two?

Hevizman

Post by Hevizman » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:58 pm

Hi Chip. Sorry but I thought you were after the AT Pro. Having read your message again I see it was a Deus you are after hence I won’t be buying another detector. I have a Fisher 1236x2 which I bought many years ago (2002) which has simply been gathering dust but is now ready for action. I have a Garrett Ace 300i which I bought last week as an impulse purchase and now a Garrett AT Gold which I purchased 2 days ago. I know it sounds a bit greedy but they were both less than a year old, in superb condition and an absolute bargain.

Adam17

Post by Adam17 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:03 pm

Nice little selection there bud.
I have the Garrett 400i(my first) and then when I found it wasn't too good at the beach(I didn't have a permission then, but do now) I went and got my CTX3030.
I now have a permission, which I have been on a few times(although not heard from him since before xmas, left a couple of voice mails, but not heard back, and don't want to go on his land without the go ahead)

I'm in Luton, but drive, so if you want to meet, drop me a line..
Good luck with your permission!
Warm regards

AllDetecting Adam17

Minelab CTX 3030 (6",11" & 17")
Garrett Ace 400i, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Hand made Steel Sand scoop (by someone else)
Aluminium sand scoop
NCMD Registered member

Hevizman

Post by Hevizman » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Hi Adam 17, thanks for your reply. I’d be happy to meet up with you one day. Luton isn’t too far for me to get to and we could make a day of it somewhere. It’s a journey I often make as I usually fly from Luton airport (usually travelling at around 4am). Keep on at your landowner, you don’t want to lose it.

Return to “Finding a Buddy”