whats the X-terra 705 like?

Only for the discussion of the Minelab X-TERRA range of metal detectors within this forum.
dolph

Re: whats the X-terra 705 like?

Post by dolph »

Hi jimmy search you tube for digging norway he used a x-terra 305 then up to a 705 then onto a deus but they are really good videos

Dolph

Started 9/6/2010
XP Goldmax Power x2 / XP Gmaxx2
Whites PI / Minelab Sovereign GT

Kmarsh

Post by Kmarsh »

Ya got the 30 Jimmy, the 70 will be an improvement, you only have to read the differences in the two, same size and shape ......only thing why I traded my 705 in was the fact that got fed up changing coils and after fitting the 10.5 DD it was as heavy as the GT ......1 reason I went for the muli-frequency GT...... :)
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro.
Makro Racer.
Minelab Excalibur.

Fusion

Post by Fusion »

There's a review of the 705 in Treasure Hunting magazine Sept 2010 , though it's mainly a beach test. Regards.

rannyevo

Post by rannyevo »

hi jimmy i have the 705 with 10 dd coil and have been very pleased with it not very experianced so not much to compare it with , back light is handy this time of year and the reject accept feature ,,,also really good on beach,, you have had some nice finds with your 30 well done :)) im only up the road to you so if you fancy a day tecting you can compare machines and see if its worth the upgrade paul B-)
x terra 705 ,,nel coil

rannyevo

Post by rannyevo »

done some detecting in maldon myself on the old railway line and park area .let us know and we can meet up . nice silver finds today by the way =))
x terra 705 ,,nel coil

Return to “Minelab X-TERRA Forum”