MXT M6 users

Topics related to Whites metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
Whites Videos
tinsmith

MXT M6 users

Post by tinsmith » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Used an m6 on and off for afew years and found my fair share of milled silver but very few hammerds , no staters or sceats
Question is are these machines up to the job compared to other machines in there price range
such as the garret at pro ?
anyone had any success ,
I know you've got to walk over them to find them ;) just wonderd

ninja nige

Re: MXT M6 users

Post by ninja nige » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:13 pm

HI,
i have a MXT 300, MXT ALLPRO, MXSPORT,
I use the mxt 300 with the 15inch sef and it is really good, will find cut quarters well and i have detected with my mates who have AT PRO, DEUS, GOLDMAX
The performance is as good or better on big targets and they are all great allround machines.
the beach mode will let you go into rockpools and wet sand with no problems
i use the MX SPORT most of the time as it is waterproof and has better settings. but performance is the same. with the 13inch coil
Relic mode, min descrimination, max sens. they run chirpy like this but after a few months i got used to it. the white vdi readings are really spot on but you will dig foil and deep big iron
i have also had Minelab Explorer, Fisher f75, mxt may be old now but just does its thing simply and well.
if you are around norfolk you can have a test drive.
Nige
WHITES MXT, MXT-PRO,mxt sport..MAKRO MULTI KRUZER.. 750 formula racing car, arsenal season ticket. `12 cats

tinsmith

Post by tinsmith » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:22 pm

Cheers Nige , Its the hammerds staters and sceats I wonderd if they where any good at
ive seen lots of pics of whites machines finding milled buttons ect , its the smaller stuff I wonderd about

ninja nige

Post by ninja nige » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:43 pm

yes small stuff no problem. always finding tiny bits of stuff, i have had about 500 hammies
over 7 years, the frequency is good for silver
pin pointing can be a bit off with sef coils
the best machine i have seen for small silver is the euro ace with 13inch Nel coil
Weather you find small stuff is more down to good low smooth swing
nige
WHITES MXT, MXT-PRO,mxt sport..MAKRO MULTI KRUZER.. 750 formula racing car, arsenal season ticket. `12 cats

tinsmith

Post by tinsmith » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:06 pm

Cheers nige , thanks for your imput ::g

lordbaltimore

Post by lordbaltimore » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:09 pm

yo Tinsmith,,,the m6 and mxt pro are streets ahead of the garret toys,,,far better gb, the thing is i have used the MXT PRO,,and the mxt and m6 machines in the past but never liked the doughnut coils that whites built,,,but if you put a SEF coil ,,any size on your machine ,,it makes them very quiet ,,and the depth and iron rejection is stunning,,,thats what i would do,,,i have a 12 x 10 SEF on my PRO and it is really unmatched on wet sand and heavy iron ground,,,love it ,,,so don't part with your m6 ,don't waste your money,,just buy a coil,,,LB ::g

Return to “Whites Forum”