xp goldmaxx mk1 iron disc

Only for the discussion of the XP Gold MAXX Power Metal Detector.
borogers

xp goldmaxx mk1 iron disc

Post by borogers » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Got the goldmaxx mk1 for £185 after some haggling :D :D the setting i am using are. silencer on 2, reject preset, sens preset, 2 tone, disc off, Now does it make a difference were the iron disc is, i'v been having it on the lowest settings so i can not hear iron....

sweepstick47

Re: xp goldmaxx mk1 iron disc

Post by sweepstick47 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:03 am

Hi, I use the Goldmax too (Power 4) and my view is it's an advantage to be aware of the presence of iron if only to slow down a little to ensure the chance of missing a good target in close proximity to iron is minimised. It also gives you a better appreciation of the overall search site and highlights areas of 'busy' use. Hope this helps - enjoy the goldmax it's a great machine whichever version you use. Cheers.
A disservice is no service at all.

PONK

Post by PONK » Thu May 08, 2014 6:10 pm

sweepstick47 wrote:Hi, I use the Goldmax too (Power 4) and my view is it's an advantage to be aware of the presence of iron if only to slow down a little to ensure the chance of missing a good target in close proximity to iron is minimised. It also gives you a better appreciation of the overall search site and highlights areas of 'busy' use. Hope this helps - enjoy the goldmax it's a great machine whichever version you use. Cheers.
::g
Good advice , same on mk1, so you can hear the littlesweet tones when next to iron, happy hunting 98;
Deus Lite
Goldmaxx mk 1,
goldmaxx power
various coils
short legs

PONK

Post by PONK » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:13 am

use silencer in 0 or 1 with 3 tones iron on about 11 oclock and ground adjust at 11 30. This works for me. good luck ::g
Deus Lite
Goldmaxx mk 1,
goldmaxx power
various coils
short legs

Return to “XP Gold MAXX Power Forum”