Straight shaft

Only for the discussion of the XP Gold MAXX Power Metal Detector.
moxi69

Straight shaft

Post by moxi69 » Thu May 01, 2014 6:23 pm

I got bored yesterday so knocked up a straight shaft for the GMP , only took an hour but please with the result,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

XP Goldmaxx power, XP Adventis 2,Evolution extreme digging tool, Homemade digging tool for clean grass

If a man is in the middle of the forest and he expresses his opinion and no one is there to hear him is he still wrong?

FUBAR

Re: Straight shaft

Post by FUBAR » Fri May 02, 2014 12:40 pm

Looks good to me. Hope it works out well for you.

liamnolan
Location: Hemswell, Lincolnshire. originally from Dublin, southern Ireland

Post by liamnolan » Fri May 02, 2014 2:01 pm

Are you sure Clint is not missing one of his crutches from his hip op? Liam =))
PS - looks very professional!
Deus, WSi's - In the end we will regret the chances we didn't take, the relationships we were afraid to have and decisions we waited too long to make .. Spokesperson Irish Metal Detecting Society IMDS Vice President European Council for Metal Detecting

moxi69

Post by moxi69 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:28 pm

Here's the mk2 stem, all carbon fibre one piece and I have added a strap to the arm cup, that in its self makes a huge difference , light as a feather ::g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
XP Goldmaxx power, XP Adventis 2,Evolution extreme digging tool, Homemade digging tool for clean grass

If a man is in the middle of the forest and he expresses his opinion and no one is there to hear him is he still wrong?

sweepstick47

Post by sweepstick47 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:37 am

They both look like a 'proper job' I love my Gmaxx Power and that's a mod I just might have a go at. Not too keen on the need to mug some guy on crutches for the parts though!! I think there's nothing better than a well thought out DIY project that's well executed and practical in use -very well done moxi 69. ::g ::g
A disservice is no service at all.

8shot

Post by 8shot » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:55 pm

mine has the same as your mk2 stem mate. thanks for pointing me in the right direction
its all to do with the gravtational pull of the moon

Return to “XP Gold MAXX Power Forum”