Wireless headphones for GMP?

Only for the discussion of the XP Gold MAXX Power Metal Detector.
liamnolan
Location: Hemswell, Lincolnshire. originally from Dublin, southern Ireland

Wireless headphones for GMP?

Post by liamnolan » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:38 pm

Hi, I have acquired a newer model GMP to back up the Deus. I had one before and thoroughly enjoyed it, got some brilliant finds.Should never have sold it! :;@
Having used the Deus for about four years now, I have become spoilt with its wireless feature, so much easier to put down and excavate a hole, no wires to stand on, trip over, snag etc.
A few days ago I took the GMP out for a few hours on fresh stubble, accompanied by my sons lively young Staffy dog. Within a few mins I had dog and machine all connected up, very laughable =))
Has anyone on here bought wireless headphones for their GMP and if so, which ones have proved best? Liam ::g

Deus, WSi's - In the end we will regret the chances we didn't take, the relationships we were afraid to have and decisions we waited too long to make .. Spokesperson Irish Metal Detecting Society IMDS Vice President European Council for Metal Detecting

nellyt5

Re: Wireless headphones for GMP?

Post by nellyt5 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:08 pm

i use the gmp with the ws3,s ,not had a problem and would never go back to wired phones
saying that, i hear that the ws2,s have a more clearer sound,but the full cup on the ws3s keep me big tabs warm in the winter
xp adventis 2 & ws1,s

moxi69

Post by moxi69 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:20 pm

I have the wireless back phones , crystal clear sound, no sweaty ears and fold away nicely ::g
XP Goldmaxx power, XP Adventis 2,Evolution extreme digging tool, Homemade digging tool for clean grass

If a man is in the middle of the forest and he expresses his opinion and no one is there to hear him is he still wrong?

robr

Post by robr » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Hi Liam
I had the wireless Backphones with my GMP and they where fantastic, I have now got the WS4 with the Deus.
In winter you could slide the module onto either grey ghost or chef phone, can't go wrong.
Deus
WS4 Headphones
JCB for digging

liamnolan
Location: Hemswell, Lincolnshire. originally from Dublin, southern Ireland

Post by liamnolan » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:35 pm

Thanks lads, food for thought indeed, I will get browsing around for the best bargains, Liam ::g
Deus, WSi's - In the end we will regret the chances we didn't take, the relationships we were afraid to have and decisions we waited too long to make .. Spokesperson Irish Metal Detecting Society IMDS Vice President European Council for Metal Detecting

nellyt5

Post by nellyt5 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:45 pm

moxi69 wrote:I have the wireless back phones , crystal clear sound, no sweaty ears and fold away nicely ::g
yeah i know what you mean, last weekend,vest,shorts and trainers,sweat running down the back of my ears,
this week it,ll be rain not sweat ;f
xp adventis 2 & ws1,s

nellyt5

Post by nellyt5 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:33 pm

daft question
i currently use the ws3,s but im thinking about getting the ws2,s
do the ws2,s fold up and fit in a backphone box type thing??
xp adventis 2 & ws1,s

ztec

Post by ztec » Sun May 10, 2015 7:27 pm

Hello My name is and I am from Hristo BULGARIA. Use xp goldmaxx power of 3 years. I am interested in are there other models in addition to standard wireless headphones ws1, ws2

ztec

Post by ztec » Wed May 13, 2015 6:57 pm

For example, these are you?

http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B003RRWRMC ... ref=plSrch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “XP Gold MAXX Power Forum”