ALERT The MDF has a monthly Prune of all Members that have Zero Posts to their Accounts to Free up Resources. However Just 1 Single Post will keep your account open indefinitely.

Multi Kruzer discrimination settings

Discussion of the Makro Multi Kruzer and standard Makro Kruzer discussion only.
edge1255

Multi Kruzer discrimination settings

Post by edge1255 »

Been doing a bit of research on my kruzer. While detecting yesterday I noticed that iron was being detected between 00 and 15, dependent on size, and foil was being detected between 17 and 25, or there abouts, again dependent of size. On returning home, I tried a variety of in-air tests with coins, rings, chains etc. The lowest reading I got with a 9ct ring was 34/35, silver was in the 70s/80s, and coins varied from 38 to 86. Nothing that I would class as valuable got under 34. Has anyone found anything that would be classed as valuable that has a reading of under 30? I was in the basic three tone with factory settings. I was just thinking that if I set discrimination to 30, and have everything below that silent, and dig everything else that bleeps, what could I miss? Just for clarification, I dug all signals yesterday and the kruzer was spot on with its identification of iron and foil. :-/
Minelab Excalibur II
Makro Multi Kruzer

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Makro Kruzer Forum”