Kruzer..or multi kruzer?

All topics related to Makro / Nokta metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
Makro Videos
mazdaman

Kruzer..or multi kruzer?

Post by mazdaman » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Can any kruzer ..officialnados...out there please tell me is there any difference between the kruzer ..and multi kruzer....performance wise...apart from price and one having multi frequencies are they both the same ....thinking of getting one but still unsure which one ...I one frequency enough?...do you use the other frequencies?.......thanks

Bors

Re: Kruzer..or multi kruzer?

Post by Bors » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:38 pm

mazdaman wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:27 pm
Can any kruzer ..officialnados...out there please tell me is there any difference between the kruzer ..and multi kruzer....performance wise...apart from price and one having multi frequencies are they both the same ....thinking of getting one but still unsure which one ...I one frequency enough?...do you use the other frequencies?.......thanks
From what I can see The Kruzer just has one 14 kHz frequency , and the MultiKruzer has 3 frequencies of 5kHz ,14kHz ,and 19kHz. hence the inclusion of "Multi".
The 5kHz low frequency is used more for finding bigger Deep targets, the 14kHz is used as a more intermediate middle of the road searching for both covering artefacts, and fine Jewellery, and 19kHz would be for searching for jewellery and small gold items , So your covering all your searching type bases really .

I`d say for the extra outlay of about £100 that the benefits of two extra frequencies would be making the Multi Kruzer the best option to choose ,but apart from the difference of one having one frequency and the other having three frequencies ,I`d say going by the Spec their both identical in the rest of their make up..

I
Last edited by Bors on Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mrix
Founder

Post by mrix » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:57 pm

Many metal detectors by default use the the 14 khz frequency to get the best overall all-round average, the extra frequencies are an added extra bonus but you will find you will be using the 14 khz most of the time.
Best of luck in whatever you decide
mrix

mazdaman

Post by mazdaman » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:07 pm

Thanks for the advise given i have a quest q40 and pro the q40 is a awesome machine on trashy fields finding the smallest targets the pro multi frequency can get emotional on such fields with the higher frequency but researching on you tube people seem to like the depth the kruzer gives ....thanks again for comments.

Return to “Nokta Makro Forum”