Makro Red !!

All topics related to Makro metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
Makro Videos
Macroman

Makro Red !!

Post by Macroman » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:24 am

My Makro Racer red is the Best detector in the world...I just love it !! ::g

sweepstick47

Re: Makro Red !!

Post by sweepstick47 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Glad you're liking it ::g I have the 'one' too. A very competent machine both on the beach and inland. :D Good Luck enjoy ::g Regards ss47
Arado 130 - Garrett Groundhog - Tesoro Eldorado - Fisher 1265X - Goldmax Power Makro Racer. Homemade Harness!

ROCK HOPPER

Post by ROCK HOPPER » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:59 am

Please, are they waterproof?

Macroman

Post by Macroman » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:20 pm

Hi "Rockhopper"...like most detectors the Racer can hold its own regards to weather proofingie:rain,sleet snow,sea spray etc,Unless you specifically purchase a waterproof /submersible detector the water wiil eventually ingress, which can cause irreversible damage.
However virtually all modern search coils are waterproof, both in fresh as well as saltwater.
Also it's always been advisable to purchase waterproof covers for your machine.
They can be purchased on ,"the bay"or have a look at the Staffordshire metal detectors website.
They sell waterproof covers for virtually all brands of detectors.
Hope this helps.... ::g

sweepstick47

Post by sweepstick47 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Macroman wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:20 pm
Hi "Rockhopper"...like most detectors the Racer can hold its own regards to weather proofingie:rain,sleet snow,sea spray etc,Unless you specifically purchase a waterproof /submersible detector the water wiil eventually ingress, which can cause irreversible damage.
However virtually all modern search coils are waterproof, both in fresh as well as saltwater.
They can be purchased on ,"the bay"or have a look at the Staffordshire metal detectors website.
Hello 'Macroman' Just a quick 'heads-up' re the availability of waterproof cover sets for the
'Racer', Full sets are available here on the MDF Shop site at a discounted price ::g I purchased a set and can vouch for their quality and effectiveness. :D Regards ss47
Arado 130 - Garrett Groundhog - Tesoro Eldorado - Fisher 1265X - Goldmax Power Makro Racer. Homemade Harness!

sweepstick47

Post by sweepstick47 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:32 pm

sweepstick47 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:31 pm
Macroman wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:20 pm
Hello 'Macroman' Just a quick 'heads-up' re the availability of waterproof cover sets for the
'Racer. Full sets are available here on the MDF Shop site at a discounted price ::g I purchased a set and can vouch for their quality and effectiveness. :D Regards ss47

Macroman

Post by Macroman » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:56 pm

Cheers SS47...thanks for that...a "WISER man I be ll ::g

Return to “Makro Forum”