Nexus Depth

Topics related to Nexus metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
NEXUS Videos
chady

Nexus Depth

Post by chady » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:20 pm

hello , I'm new in this forum but I'm not new in metal detecting .
I would like to ask about the approximate max depth for coca can with MP 20"DD and the 41"?
thanks

Blackadder43

Re: NEXUS DEPTH

Post by Blackadder43 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:25 pm

Quite a bizarre question if i am honest, i am not sure we have many peeps who look for coke cans :-/
Hopefully someone can give you a guide depth as obviously it wont be a definative depth due to many variables.
When you are right no one remembers; when you are wrong no one forgets

Mr.KJM

Re: Nexus Depth

Post by Mr.KJM » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:37 am

330ml coke can airtest

First, my English skills are very poor, so please understand and read.

I looked at your question and took an air test with Coca Cola can. We tested 355ml of Coca Cola can instead of 330ml in Korea.

The test environment was made in the indoor and residential areas, not in the natural state (forests, parks) in my condition.
It should be considered that there are many interference factors such as electromagnetic waves in the vicinity.

.20" Coil Test: 110~130cm
.41" Coil Test: 170~190cm

There was a slight difference between the maximum distance readable by the LED meter and the distance readable by the sound. Acoustic readable distance seems to be a little longer. Using headphones seems to be more helpful. The sensitivity is the result of using the maximum value, and it seems to be about 30% ~ 40% less at minimum sensitiv.

One thing I especially feel is MP is very stable indoors. Even in an environment with many obstacles, we are looking for stability. It is a bit difficult to use the first time. Effort is needed. It feels like a very stable machine. For reference, non-ferrous metal of 50cm × 50cm can be over 3.6m. If conditions are good, more than that seems possible.

I hesitated for a long time when I first got to know NEXUS. Now I think my choice was right. The nexus claims were not false.

I also have a 11.5 "24khz coil made by Geogri. This coil is the same as the 11.5 "SS coil currently sold by nexus, but it has only one coil specially made. It also classifies gold (non-ferrous metal) very well between ferrous metals.

I used a lot of deep detectors such as okm exp 5000 and Rover Cll, Golden King Dpr plus, and Makro DEEP HUNTER PRO.

Nexus Standard MP seems to be the best in many ways, including depth and target classification. I am anxious to learn know-how to predict depth. It seems to be the best choice for treasure hunters like us who are doing elaborate exploration and deep search detech. It would be nice if the ability to know the depth of the target is added to the MP. But Unfortunately nexus will not pursue digital ...
∠ (- o -)

chady

Post by chady » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:59 pm

Thank you very much Mr, KJM for this helpful information I really appreciate your reply.

toni

Post by toni » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:12 am

I agree with Mr.KJM !! For more than 20 years, I've been doing deep searching. I had different depth detectors. Even pulse. For treasure hunters are the best Nexus detectors. I used for many years excellent Nexus Ultima. I'm currently looking with MP 41” , 2x30” and with an outstanding 20 ".
Mr.KJM wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:37 am
330ml coke can airtest

First, my English skills are very poor, so please understand and read.

I looked at your question and took an air test with Coca Cola can. We tested 355ml of Coca Cola can instead of 330ml in Korea.

The test environment was made in the indoor and residential areas, not in the natural state (forests, parks) in my condition.
It should be considered that there are many interference factors such as electromagnetic waves in the vicinity.

.20" Coil Test: 110~130cm
.41" Coil Test: 170~190cm

There was a slight difference between the maximum distance readable by the LED meter and the distance readable by the sound. Acoustic readable distance seems to be a little longer. Using headphones seems to be more helpful. The sensitivity is the result of using the maximum value, and it seems to be about 30% ~ 40% less at minimum sensitiv.

One thing I especially feel is MP is very stable indoors. Even in an environment with many obstacles, we are looking for stability. It is a bit difficult to use the first time. Effort is needed. It feels like a very stable machine. For reference, non-ferrous metal of 50cm × 50cm can be over 3.6m. If conditions are good, more than that seems possible.

I hesitated for a long time when I first got to know NEXUS. Now I think my choice was right. The nexus claims were not false.

I also have a 11.5 "24khz coil made by Geogri. This coil is the same as the 11.5 "SS coil currently sold by nexus, but it has only one coil specially made. It also classifies gold (non-ferrous metal) very well between ferrous metals.

I used a lot of deep detectors such as okm exp 5000 and Rover Cll, Golden King Dpr plus, and Makro DEEP HUNTER PRO.

Nexus Standard MP seems to be the best in many ways, including depth and target classification. I am anxious to learn know-how to predict depth. It seems to be the best choice for treasure hunters like us who are doing elaborate exploration and deep search detech. It would be nice if the ability to know the depth of the target is added to the MP. But Unfortunately nexus will not pursue digital ...
∠ (- o -)

Mr.KJM

Post by Mr.KJM » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:23 am

I'm happy to see the same nexus user.
I wish you luck too!

"There are more invisible truths in the world. "

Return to “NEXUS Forum”