Can we see Pictures of finds with the Nexus

Topics related to Nexus metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
NEXUS Videos
Mega B

Re: Can we see Pictures of finds with the Nexus

Post by Mega B » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:03 am

@Filternozzle ,some interesting finds,will be out later today with the Nexus MP,new 13'' and 7'' coils have arrived as well,the depth from the 13'' coil is pretty amazing and as yet still not found its full depth potential :)) Its more the ground coverage that i am after more than anything and its doing exactly what i wanted it for.Depth and ground coverage.
Some of the machines that i use Deus,TDI Pro,Nexus MP,Nexus SE,Fisher TW-5 twin box,DFX,T2,IDX Pro,Mirage Pulse,Crossbow Pulse,Trident11 Extreme

Filternozzle

Post by Filternozzle » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:57 pm

Not a lot to shout about for a day's detecting. But did manage to find a George III shilling dated 1816 which kept me happy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Updated NEXUS MP & Minelab GPX-5000 ::g

dobybowers

Post by dobybowers » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:20 pm

I dug this interesting piece the other day in a Spanish American war camp, camp Meade in Pennsylvania Some locals suggested that it may be a U.S. Army corps ring which would put it at least 118 yrs old. I have dug plenty of relics over the last few month with the Nexus Standard Mk2 but this one seems to be the strangest.
Don.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whites 5900, XLT, Nautilus DMCiib, Tesoro Cibola, Nexus Credo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filternozzle

Post by Filternozzle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:24 pm

The initials KC may have been the owners or maybe of an organisation. Does the design go all the way around the ring? Well done on a very interesting find

Filternozzle

Post by Filternozzle » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:24 pm

I recently attended a local dig where the ground was highly mineralised making detecting difficult for most of those in attendance and a number of attendees left within 3 hours.

I am fortunate to own the updated Nexus MP (since Dec 16) and this is the first time I have needed to make use of the mineralisation controls. The result was my MP ran nice and smooth/quiet and although my finds didn't amount to much, though I do like the George IIII shilling. I easily had up to two or three times as many finds as others I spoke with. ::g

Filternozzle

Post by Filternozzle » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Out on Sunday to a field my detecting pal Jim and I have been doing for the last 8 years. It has never produced much in the way of old old finds. However, this time my luck changed and a nice we part of a buckle and a hammered penny made my day! Not a lot of finds for a days detecting but my pal Jim with his Nautilus only managed 3 coins and no buttons or anything else except the normal non-ferrous rubbish. This updated MP is certainly performing for me.

Return to “NEXUS Forum”