Nexus Credo 6khz 13" coil.

Topics related to Nexus metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
NEXUS Videos
Filternozzle

Re: Nexus Credo 6khz 13" coil.

Post by Filternozzle » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Thanks for posting your news on the new 13" coil ghound. It's always good to hear from actual owners expressing user experience in the field. Sounds like your going to be busy with your Nexus!
Updated NEXUS MP & Minelab GPX-5000 ::g

dobybowers

Post by dobybowers » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Thanks for the report on the 13" coil.
I was going to order one for the Credo but decided to just order a new Nexus Standard mkII. Georgi gave me a deal that I could not pass up on a trade in but in the end decided to keep my Credo too! My wife used the Credo on our last outing and somehow got attached to it.

I excited to see how the 13" coil performs here and I am encouraged with all the positive reviews. I will keep everyone posted, but need to wait until after the holidays and frozen ground to thaw.
Don..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whites 5900, XLT, Nautilus DMCiib, Tesoro Cibola, Nexus Credo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mega B

Post by Mega B » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:35 pm

Just bought a 13'' and a 7'' coil for the Nexus,albeit its not for the Credo its for the MP,but really looking forward to receiving it,should be here maybe by the weekend or monday.

Love using the 10'' coil its a really nice general all round one,but just wanted the other 2 for real deep pasture and the smaller one for tight restricted spaces.So have the full compliment of coils for this machine ::g
Deus,TDI Pro,Nexus MP,Nexus SE,Fisher TW-5 twin box,DFX,T2,IDX Pro,Mirage Pulse,Crossbow Pulse,Trident11 Extreme

Return to “NEXUS Forum”