NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ - sections you might be missing

MDF Notifications
Oxgirl36

NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ - sections you might be missing

Post by Oxgirl36 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:32 pm

Hi

Please note there are some sections that do not feature on the home page of the forum

When I joined it took me a while to realise that there were a couple of sections of the forum that didn’t appear in the home page. There are News and General Chat and The Lounge.

News and General Chat is an area for metal detecting related topics that don’t fit into the other specific sections. There are some great topics on there and is very popular. This section also includes a sub forum called Buy, Sell and Wanted. Great place to get rid of, or acquire, metal detecting gear.

The Lounge is for non metal detecting topics. You can have a bit more fun there.

Just a reminder so you don’t have a moment in a few months when the penny drops and where you feel the need to to smack your own forehead =))

XP Deus !!£$ I use the HOT programme on 17khz, reactivity at 2.5 on v5.21 with the X35 11” coil

Hammered silver 2019 - 11 :D

Steve_T

Re: NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ - sections you might be missing

Post by Steve_T » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:05 pm

"The Lounge"....all very posh.....we've got a sittin room (no g), been in "The Lounge" a couple of times but still looking for the bar, where is it :-/...... -=+:-P

Regards Steve
-----------------------------------------------(ooooooooo)-------------------------------------------------
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.

Albert Einstein

Oxgirl36

Post by Oxgirl36 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:33 pm

It’s the living room in our house :D But whatever we call it it needs people to visit it. And the general chat area. There’s loads of interesting posts there that some members are missing :)
XP Deus !!£$ I use the HOT programme on 17khz, reactivity at 2.5 on v5.21 with the X35 11” coil

Hammered silver 2019 - 11 :D

sweepstick47

Post by sweepstick47 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:21 pm

Like a dropped £10 note, this is worth drawing attention to it....
A disservice is no service at all.

Return to “Admin Notice”