Buying a Blisstool V3

Only topics related to Blisstool metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
Doyoudigitman

Buying a Blisstool V3

Post by Doyoudigitman » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:08 pm

Hi guys
I have a chance of buying a Blisstool V3 at the moment. I would like to try it out as I have a few sites I want to try for deep targets. Any input from anyone with experience with these machines would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
Raymond

broadsmaster

Re: Buying a Blisstool V3

Post by broadsmaster » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:30 am

Hi Raymond many of us have tried and failed including me to make the the blisstool there go to machine , i for one could bury a target and alter the machine to find that target but to set it up and hunt consistently was beyond me ,it works with a single tone and iron is where tone is broken , this machine has to be set up and ground balanced just right any errors and i found it unusable , i had the v3 and then tried the v6 hoping it would be easier but it wasnt , this is only my opinion and a few people have had great success with the blisstool.
A lot of good videos on you tube by daryn the original uk importer
also there is no uk repair facility for this machine

Good luck gordon ::g
Last edited by broadsmaster on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minelab equinox 800

JBM

Post by JBM » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:13 am

Gordon has summed the Blisstool up well.

A number of us had them at the time, but moved them on through flea bay.

The detector is rather heavy and fidley also spares when needed were unavailable.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

Junior

Post by Junior » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:19 am

I had a v6 for about a yr and a half. A mate had the v3 and on a rally planted a coin blisstool would get it easy my machine wouldn't. So me being me had to have one. I'm going to clean up here. All the deep stuff I've missed. Did it happen NO 19 X 5hrs mixed rally / permission outings 3 hammies. I couldn't make out the tonal difference due to working in construction for 30 yrs and woz digging lots of iron and coke and couldn't ground balance it well.Its very sparky so b prepared for lots of signals In manual supp u can use a ferrite ring to gb ? Would I have another no. You need lots of patience which i havnt got for one of these machines Having said all that it woz proven it's deeper than my current stick, by mate and it hit nearly all of my 7 coins/ iron near test bed where current machines get 3/4 out of 7.. Had enough of it so went to sell it only 1 dealer offered me on it. Most said a what ? If u are getting it cheap I would say give it a go.There woz at the time 1 dealer who then disappeared I think they now have to b sent back to distributor I think in Bulgaria if issues. Look on blisstool web site u could still buy v3 to v6 direct off them so they might b as cheap. Mate with v3 ended up buying v6 for £300 what 1 dealer had offered me ..Bought for £670 18 m pri. He goes between a t? a french stick and the v6 now Good luck
Last edited by Junior on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

redwulf500

Post by redwulf500 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:22 am

hi they are a deep detector for pasture ,but can be a pain to set up right . depends on the patience of the user really. if you want to dig deep and don't mind the odd bit of iron , but i would not use mine as a every day detector,,,red

Nectardetector

Post by Nectardetector » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:03 am

A friend in the me club had one did nothing but dig Coke mind you We are in the northeast where the is tonnes of the stuff
Year 5
Gold hammered =1
Silver hammered =138
Gold sovs=2
Gold medieval rings =2
Roman silver =2

Doyoudigitman

Post by Doyoudigitman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:49 pm

Many thanks guys for all your input from your experience with the Blisstool!!
I think I will pass on it from what you have said. I don't fancy digging deep holes for iron and coke and constantly having to fine tune it whilst in the field..
Your advice is very much appreciated
Raymond

Return to “Blisstool Forum”