Blisstools Metal Detector V3

Only topics related to the Blisstool V3 Metal detector in this section, Off topic posts will be removed.
stevebills

Blisstools Metal Detector V3

Post by stevebills » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:48 am

Blisstool Metal Detector V3 is for sale near me and r they any good?

Fusion

Re: BLISSTOOL METAL DETECTOR V 3

Post by Fusion » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:11 pm

:(

Blueboy

Re: Blisstools Metal Detector V 3

Post by Blueboy » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:11 pm

I have one & now that I can use it, it performs very well. Not a switch on & go machine or for someone that has no patience. My first couple of outings were very frustrating & a complete disaster but have got my head around it now & I am doing very well.

Its had some bad press from some but in my opinion its good quality & up there with the rest of the top machines but at a fraction of the price.

mrix
Founder

Post by mrix » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Hello Blueboy, there has been talk of the quality not quite up to scratch with with people having issues with the knobs /switched wearing out? have you had yours long?
Thanks
mrix

baz1sue2

Post by baz1sue2 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:49 pm

mrix wrote:Hello Blueboy, there has been talk of the quality not quite up to scratch with with people having issues with the knobs /switched wearing out? have you had yours long?
Thanks
mrix
My bliss v2i is over 12 months old ,it gets 1 or 2 outings per week and have had no issues with it at all.the build quality is very good although looks wise it seems antiquated, but don,t let that put you of ,once this machine is mastered and set up correctly its a very good unit, very deep seeking without missing the small stuff...hh,,,BAZ

Blueboy

Post by Blueboy » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:04 pm

mrix wrote:Hello Blueboy, there has been talk of the quality not quite up to scratch with with people having issues with the knobs /switched wearing out? have you had yours long?
Thanks
mrix
Only had mine since beginning of January. Works perfectly now I can use it. I think if my memory is correct there were only 3 out of 50 that had problems with potentiometers, these were down to faults during transit & soldering at the factory according to what I read.

As said don't be put off by the looks/all the knobs. I found eight Roman coins a few weeks ago on a Roman site that was very junky, I was out with 3 Deus users who only managed 5 between them so its doing well. Not saying anything wrong with the Deus as my mates find loads of stuff & two of them had a hammered & I did not have one. Its a spitty & chirpy machine as the iron gets nulled out but thats ok for me, the good signal jumps out when you get one. Just my opinion of course.

barryny

Post by barryny » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Where did you read that...on Daryn the lap dog's forum?..you cannot believe everything you read...
I "was" the USA exclusive importer so I know facts (now we just buy to order for small Dealers)...my info is not to share...but I'm posting just to keep you thinking straight...with eyes open...
Yes - it's deep. Too bad it is not a 2 tone machine...

Blueboy wrote:
Thanks
mrix
Only had mine since beginning of January. Works perfectly now I can use it. I think if my memory is correct there were only 3 out of 50 that had problems with potentiometers, these were down to faults during transit & soldering at the factory according to what I read.
DeepTech Gold
DeepTech Smart
Deus

stargazer

Re: Blisstools Metal Detector V3

Post by stargazer » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Yes I have read there are major problems with this machine.

It created a right old fuss and a thread closed due to animosity/anger associated with this machine on the Minelab forum.
The mighty Minelab Etrac !

I'm UBIQUE! RE

Blueboy

Post by Blueboy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:46 am

[quote="barryny"]Where did you read that...on Daryn the lap dog's forum?..you cannot believe everything you read...
I "was" the USA exclusive importer so I know facts (now we just buy to order for small Dealers)...my info is not to share...but I'm posting just to keep you thinking straight...with eyes open...
Yes - it's deep. Too bad it is not a 2 tone machine...

I don't believe everything I read but I have to read stuff & make what I can of it otherwise I could never find out about anything. There have been plenty of other articles on other detectors over the years that have been written & some of them have been not always accurate either but thats the way it is. My Bliss has been ok with no problems at all & it has a 3 year warranty if it does.

The guy that started the thread on another forum was unable to use the Bliss thats all, he decided to slag it off because he could not understand it. He swapped for an Excalibur II & now he is having trouble with that ??? you can't get an easier machine than an Excalibur as I had one. The guy who now has his Bliss is getting on ok with it so appears to not be crap/faulty like he was posting.

I can only know as I find, Daryn has only ever been helpful to me & others who bought one of his products. I am doing very well with mine now that I took the time & had the perseverance to stick with it & learn about it, I think it will overtake my E Trac when I start turning things up on it, I have only used it on everything minimum as yet. Only time will tell about the durability & performance but so far as I say I am very happy with mine.

Return to “Blisstool V3 Model”