Bliss v3i

Only topics related to the Blisstool V3 Metal detector in this section, Off topic posts will be removed.
malcthefish65

Bliss v3i

Post by malcthefish65 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi Guys,

Just thought id share my mate and i took delivery of our new machines from Daryn and they are deep deep to trips out few coins bits and bobs, bit tricky to use at first but if you have half an idea you will work it out, thanks Daryn for a great machine!!.. any doubters out there dont be there good.

Mega B

Re: Bliss v3i

Post by Mega B » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:05 pm

This is just from observations but alot more people seem to be offloading them rather than buying them,not sure the reason why but that appears to be the trend.

The backend of last year and the beginning of this year that is all you heard about was Blistool but you hear absolutly zero feedback about them.

As long as you and your mate are happy with them,that is all that matters ::g

Tony Hunt

Post by Tony Hunt » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:23 pm

It was a total cock up right from the beginning. Brilliant detector, very deep, could have been a real winner handled properly and with proper backing. Poor marketing, Total Inability to supply and keep up with the huge demand was its downfall right from the start and got progressively worse. People were being asked for full payment upfront of several hundred pounds and then were being expected to wait several months for delivery, needless to say many cancelled and asked for their money back which caused even more problems especially when the money handed over had to be returned.
I still have mine and use it regularly especially when I need depth. Its had to go back to the factory once for minor repairs to the volume controls and to be fair to the manufacturer he fixed it and turned it round post haste. I wasn't without it for very long even though it had to go back to Bulgaria for the repair.

Blueboy

Post by Blueboy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Had mine a year & certainly not going to offload mine.

Agreed a bit tricky to set up but once mastered its very good.

antonio

Post by antonio » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:37 am

i think you mean V3...v3i if i'm right doesn t exist yet.

Anyway...how it work with very small buttons / coins in order of less than 10mm?can you make a test? (not air test) :)
Sorry for my not so perfect english,i will be very grateful if you let me know my mistakes,so i cannot make again

principia

Post by principia » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:11 pm

V3i is a whites machine :)
Et qui quærit, invenit
XP Deus
AKA Signum MFD
C Scope CS6MXi
Deteknix X-pointer

antonio

Post by antonio » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:26 pm

principia wrote:V3i is a whites machine :)
bliss=blisstool brand :)
Sorry for my not so perfect english,i will be very grateful if you let me know my mistakes,so i cannot make again

jimbotrucker

Post by jimbotrucker » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:15 pm

I had the v2 and it was incredibly sensitive. I found air gun pellets at 7 inches. The downside for me was when I took it on fields with coke on I couldn't discriminate it out. I don't think any detector is perfect for all situations but I couldn't afford to have 2 detectors so the bliss was sold on.
Minelab equinox 600
Quest pro
Two mad dogs
Not enough time in fields :-( too far from the beach :-(
Not enough Land :-(

Return to “Blisstool V3 Model”