Nokta impact, I'm impressed

All topics related to Makro / Nokta metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
Makro Videos
rockyroad

Nokta impact, I'm impressed

Post by rockyroad » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:32 am

so it arrived yesterday and I set In the evening to try it out
I can say I'm really pleased and it's a well built well balance machine, easy to navigate , my 10yr old moved with it with ease ( now wants one lol)
I ran it on Di3 with disc @20 and gain to between 50 and 60 iron down to 2 the ground balance was on auto and I regulariliy 're balanced it to see what it was going over
soil was from 70 down to 49 in places might try tracking next time and see how it works
didn't mess too much as just wanted a feel for it , it did chirp away a wee bit on some of the areas I was on but I think it's meant to do that? no false signals and when it hit a target it let u know
lead came in the 40s the thruppence was 64/65 the geo 3rd shilling hit 79/80 coppers were high 60s
I really like it can see it's going to be fun to play about with
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Junior

Re: Nokta impact, I'm impressed

Post by Junior » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:16 pm

Happy days

beaubrummell

Post by beaubrummell » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:35 pm

Blimey. That's a hell of a first session with a new machine. ::g
Minelab Explorer II
SEF 12 x 10 coil
Deteknix Wader Li Xpointer
Lesche Digging Tool
AMES entrenching tool
Souped-up Spear & Jackson mini spade
Chefphones CP2 Black
Tomcat Dakota boots

Expat

Post by Expat » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:26 pm

They can be a noisy little machine. I find VLX2 a quieter mode if she's chirping away too much. Occasionally I get a surprise with the depth, pulled a threepence out at below the depth of my lesche and some more, last week.Still very much learning mine but like you, impressed.

Able

Post by Able » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:52 pm

Great machine good depth aswell

rockyroad

Post by rockyroad » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:54 am

depth is great , my m8 was out with me last night with his kruzer, possibly because he's getting used to it but the nokta blew it away in a right trashy area just stuck it on di3 ran with auto track this time and found three George 2nd half penny's a load of deep lead and some brass objects
my only criticism so far and it's a bit of an issue is it munches though batteries real quick rechargeable mind u but I guess it's to do with the power of the unit

nevntl

Post by nevntl » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:12 pm

Rocky road are you using wired head phones if you are you need to turn wireless headphones off as this is set to on on latest firmware and will be consuming battery in the background I learned this early on now use wireless red dot and easily get 8 to 9 hours out of my rechargeable batts
Nokta Impact Pro
Swathes of Lincolnshire country side
Strong Digging Arm
::g

Return to “Nokta Makro Forum”