Metal Aftermarket armcup & stand anyone!

Only for the discussion of the Minelab Equinox series of metal detector within this forum.
DelphiOne

Metal Aftermarket armcup & stand anyone!

Post by DelphiOne » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:46 am

I feel the nox armcup is a bit flimsy to say the least and fear it wont take much more slipping of my spade handle much longer X(
My question is does anyone know of an Metal after market armcup and stand kit that will fit the nox.

Spanish digger

Re: Metal Aftermarket armcup & stand anyone!

Post by Spanish digger » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:59 pm

Broke mine already,minelab kindly sent another,I do tend to lean on it when retrieving targets at the beach...mike

DelphiOne

Post by DelphiOne » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:44 pm

Like i say i tend to rest it on my spade and wind blows it off sometimes, won't be long before i break mine. I'm sure some one will develop an aftermarket one soon.

garrettoldboy

Post by garrettoldboy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:53 pm

hello, how flimsy is the nox one ? you can buy a metal one from the USA for older models but could not see one yet for the new minelabs, can you not make the nox arm cup stronger, i would look at making it double thickness by using some black plastic pipe cut to the width and fits the half circle less where the strap fits, any spongy stuff cut off, glue the new piece onto the original, replace with some black new sponge, this should give double strength arm rest, just a thought

Return to “Minelab Equinox Forum”