Equinox shipping

Only for the discussion of the Minelab Equinox series of metal detector within this forum.
owdgit
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:43 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: EQUINOX Now Shipping to Customers

Post by owdgit » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:25 pm

i'm VERY skeptical about people on you tube, especially the ones that find roman coins in outstanding condition every other swing and even more so with the get paid per view channels. i have no doubt that the equinox will be finding all sorts of things on you tube shortly. suspiciously good things.


Garrett Ace 400i
Nel Tornado
Nel Snake
Whites Bulleseye TRX
Pro Evolution spade and trowel.
limited patience at times.

Clare&rags
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:18 pm
Been thanked: 6 times

Equinox shipping

Post by Clare&rags » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:46 pm

The Equinox are not being shipped from Holland until tomorrow I have been informed today so should be in uk Friday

tcawood
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:19 am
Has thanked: 350 times
Been thanked: 277 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by tcawood » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:56 pm

Explains why there's no Brit vids of them in action then... :(
Equinox 600, Rutus Alter 71, Makro Pinpointer, Spartan Spade

Mud Max
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:53 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: EQUINOX Now Shipping to Customers

Post by Mud Max » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:24 pm

owdgit wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:25 pm
i'm VERY skeptical about people on you tube, especially the ones that find roman coins in outstanding condition every other swing and even more so with the get paid per view channels. i have no doubt that the equinox will be finding all sorts of things on you tube shortly. suspiciously good things.

Well said. I saw a silver Roman coin in the field on a video last night, I can't get them that clean at home !! ooh look here's another one, and another................
Xp Deus 11" coil
GM5+SE


Jedi Master button finder

User avatar
fred
Posts: 7050
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 950 times
Been thanked: 3311 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by fred » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:15 pm

If you want to dislike something you will find any reason that you can to do so. ::g As far as I can see both likes and dislikes can only be pure speculation until we get our hands on some Equinoxes and see how they actually perform.
Equinox 800 x2
CTX x2
Explorer II (for the Thames)

chip
Posts: 823
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 300 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by chip » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:48 pm

I think the equinox will be a cracking machine, there is no reason it won’t be. I could have waited and bought one as I was in the market for a new machine but decided not to and yesterday ordered an at max instead because it suited me, and I believe if I walk over it, it will find it. And I am sure the equinox will do the same. I think all the hype and then the palaver with the release date has really polarised opinion.
Garrett AT Max
XP Deus
Cscope Cs4pi

sweepstick47
Moderator
Posts: 8009
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:21 pm
Location: North Lincolnshire
Has thanked: 940 times
Been thanked: 1619 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by sweepstick47 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:06 pm

fred wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:15 pm
If you want to dislike something you will find any reason that you can to do so. ::g As far as I can see both likes and dislikes can only be pure speculation until we get our hands on some Equinoxes and see how they actually perform.
...........and here speaks the voice of reason!! ::g ::g ss47
Arado 130 - Garrett Groundhog - Tesoro Eldorado - Fisher 1265X - Goldmax Power Makro Racer. Homemade Harness!

Mud Max
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:53 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by Mud Max » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:27 pm

fred wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:15 pm
If you want to dislike something you will find any reason that you can to do so. ::g As far as I can see both likes and dislikes can only be pure speculation until we get our hands on some Equinoxes and see how they actually perform.
Very true. And equally if you want to like something you will find any reason you can to do so.
As you say it's all speculation, only many hours in the fields will start to establish what it can do.
Xp Deus 11" coil
GM5+SE


Jedi Master button finder

tcawood
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:19 am
Has thanked: 350 times
Been thanked: 277 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by tcawood » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:44 pm

Any news from anywhere on second batches? Not heard a dickie bird since the handful finally found their way to our shores...
Equinox 600, Rutus Alter 71, Makro Pinpointer, Spartan Spade

mikerturner
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:54 pm
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by mikerturner » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Yes, Joan Allen tell me that my "yours should be early in the second batch" machine has now been "shipped" - presumably to me (and weather permitting!).

tcawood
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:19 am
Has thanked: 350 times
Been thanked: 277 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by tcawood » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:36 pm

Thanks Mike... hope it does mean shipped to you, and not that it's on its way from Australia... keep us posted!
Equinox 600, Rutus Alter 71, Makro Pinpointer, Spartan Spade

User avatar
Phil2401
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:31 pm
Has thanked: 686 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by Phil2401 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:39 pm

March 20th - Vernal Equinox - not long to go.....

Phil
Quaerite et invenietis

Minelab Equinox 800
Deus Lite
Deeptech Vista Warrior

Garrett carrot
Fond Hope

User avatar
Saffron
Posts: 1984
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:09 pm
Has thanked: 433 times
Been thanked: 666 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by Saffron » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:41 pm

mikerturner wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:07 pm
Yes, Joan Allen tell me that my "yours should be early in the second batch" machine has now been "shipped" - presumably to me (and weather permitting!).
To me "shipped" definintely means from Australia, or intermediate point, to Joan Allen rather than from them to Mike T., espcially as they said "yours should be early in the second batch" which they would not have said if it was already on the way to him.

Evan

detectorman5050
Posts: 652
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by detectorman5050 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:49 pm

I pre-ordered mine from the above mentioned shop about 10 days ago. I'm not sure if mine would be included in the '2nd batch.' Any ideas?

Cheers
Minelab Equinox 800. CTX 3030. Intey Pinpointer.

User avatar
fred
Posts: 7050
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 950 times
Been thanked: 3311 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by fred » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:35 pm

detectorman5050 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:49 pm
I pre-ordered mine from the above mentioned shop about 10 days ago. I'm not sure if mine would be included in the '2nd batch.' Any ideas?

Cheers
I rather doubt it unless the next batch is about 5,000 units. :D Worth asking them though. ::g
Equinox 800 x2
CTX x2
Explorer II (for the Thames)

User avatar
Dave8472
Moderator
Posts: 10822
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:52 pm
Location: Kent
Has thanked: 171 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by Dave8472 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:23 pm

I am sure I saw a post on Facebook saying that a batch was on its way to the U.K. With any uncertainty it is always best to speak to the dealer direct that it has been ordered from. I am 100% sure they ALL want to ship them out ASAP when they get stock, please remember Minelab are distributing the stock and have caused the delays and not the dealers. It is frustrating for you all but you need to be a bit more patient.

(In response to a disapproved post)

Dave ):=
Image

User avatar
Easylife
Posts: 2784
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 478 times
Been thanked: 1335 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by Easylife » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:23 pm

fred wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:35 pm
detectorman5050 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:49 pm
I pre-ordered mine from the above mentioned shop about 10 days ago. I'm not sure if mine would be included in the '2nd batch.' Any ideas?

Cheers
I rather doubt it unless the next batch is about 5,000 units. :D Worth asking them though. ::g
=)) =))
Deus V4.1, 11" coil, 9" HF coil & MI-6. %)=
White's TDI SL
White's DFX
White's Classic III SL

mikerturner
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:54 pm
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by mikerturner » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:50 pm

Well, mine arrived today. It was, indeed posted by Joan Allen on the 27th (when they said it was "shipped") but apparently Parcel Force took 6 days to deliver it "because of the snow"!!. Anyway it has arrived safely and I have put it together, been out to buy 3 chargers at £7.99 each, because it comes with three USB cables - but nothing to plug them into. (Fine if you have spare USB 2.1 v charging plugs lying around the house - but ridiculous if you haven't.) It is now charging everything up for 4 hours.

User avatar
Mancave-man
Posts: 499
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:40 pm
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 229 times

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by Mancave-man » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:35 pm

Glad it's finally arrived. As I am keeping a close eye on it, I would be very interesting to know how you get on with it.
Regards and good luck,
M-m

Post Reply

Return to “Minelab Equinox Forum”