Equinox shipping

Only for the discussion of the Minelab Equinox series of metal detector within this forum.
owdgit

Re: EQUINOX Now Shipping to Customers

Post by owdgit » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:25 pm

i'm VERY skeptical about people on you tube, especially the ones that find roman coins in outstanding condition every other swing and even more so with the get paid per view channels. i have no doubt that the equinox will be finding all sorts of things on you tube shortly. suspiciously good things.

Garrett Ace 400i
Nel Tornado
Nel Snake
Whites Bulleseye TRX
Pro Evolution spade and trowel.
limited patience at times.

Clare&rags

Equinox shipping

Post by Clare&rags » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:46 pm

The Equinox are not being shipped from Holland until tomorrow I have been informed today so should be in uk Friday

tcawood

Re: Equinox shipping

Post by tcawood » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:56 pm

Explains why there's no Brit vids of them in action then... :(
Rutus Alter 71, Chinese GP Pinpointer, Spartan Spade
Twitter - @tcDetects
YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzAgpy ... OC5T1QRZCg

Mud Max

Re: EQUINOX Now Shipping to Customers

Post by Mud Max » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:24 pm

owdgit wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:25 pm
i'm VERY skeptical about people on you tube, especially the ones that find roman coins in outstanding condition every other swing and even more so with the get paid per view channels. i have no doubt that the equinox will be finding all sorts of things on you tube shortly. suspiciously good things.

Well said. I saw a silver Roman coin in the field on a video last night, I can't get them that clean at home !! ooh look here's another one, and another................
Xp Deus 11" coil
Quest Q40 combo pack
Garrett 400i + Nel Tornado coil

Jedi Master button finder

fred

Post by fred » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:15 pm

If you want to dislike something you will find any reason that you can to do so. ::g As far as I can see both likes and dislikes can only be pure speculation until we get our hands on some Equinoxes and see how they actually perform.

chip

Post by chip » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:48 pm

I think the equinox will be a cracking machine, there is no reason it won’t be. I could have waited and bought one as I was in the market for a new machine but decided not to and yesterday ordered an at max instead because it suited me, and I believe if I walk over it, it will find it. And I am sure the equinox will do the same. I think all the hype and then the palaver with the release date has really polarised opinion.

sweepstick47

Post by sweepstick47 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:06 pm

fred wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:15 pm
If you want to dislike something you will find any reason that you can to do so. ::g As far as I can see both likes and dislikes can only be pure speculation until we get our hands on some Equinoxes and see how they actually perform.
...........and here speaks the voice of reason!! ::g ::g ss47
Arado 130 - Garrett Groundhog - Tesoro Eldorado - Fisher 1265X - Goldmax Power Makro Racer. Homemade Harness!

Mud Max

Post by Mud Max » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:27 pm

fred wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:15 pm
Very true. And equally if you want to like something you will find any reason you can to do so.
As you say it's all speculation, only many hours in the fields will start to establish what it can do.
Xp Deus 11" coil
Quest Q40 combo pack
Garrett 400i + Nel Tornado coil

Jedi Master button finder

Return to “Minelab Equinox Forum”