Tesoro ceased trading?

Topics related to Tesoro / Laser metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
Tesoro / Laser Videos
swoop720

Re: Tesoro ceased trading?

Post by swoop720 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:30 pm

i bought a new laser trident 2 si last year as a back up machine for my deus - it's a lovely machine - all analogue as well and operates at 18khz, it cost me about £450 with headphones, could have bought a G2 second hand for around £300 which would have been far superior but there's something about the analogue that just feels good - a bit like valve amplifiers?

xp deus

garrettoldboy

Post by garrettoldboy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:00 pm

Barracuda wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:25 pm
I didn't know about this until just now looking for the correct place to post I've "just, purchased a Tesoro Laser B3 off evilbay I did a little bit of reading up on the model before buying it and they appear to be quite good but now hoping I don't have any issues with it because if Tesoro has now shut up shop I'm going to be screwed for getting it sorted out :(
hello, its no worry if you are in the UK as there is Pentechnic in Staffordshire

barnabythebear

Post by barnabythebear » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:14 pm

Hiya,

I purchased a Tejon last week as I've always wanted one and I was worried they would disappear from dealer websites. I'm confident that I can get it repaired if things go wrong. I read on a US forum that Tesoro is waiting until dealer stocks are run down before they make an announcement. Seems odd that they have yet to make an official statement.

Thanks,

Nige.
Tesoro Tejon & 8x11 DD

Bors

Post by Bors » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:35 pm

targets wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:28 pm
frank mellish of treasure world will know as thats all he does i believe ..his business will suffer
Frank`s already winding his business up .

Grave digger

Post by Grave digger » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:19 am

Hi to all you diggers out there who still use Tesoro and laser detectors' I have still got 3 detectors ' a compadra' a cibola' and a laser scout themes. All good dose as good detectors' gold rings with my compadra"" fine gold at that" cibola ' super tune gets you 10 ins depth . Laser scout good in trashy iron infested dround . Thanks for looking . Regards'

Return to “Tesoro / Laser Forum”