Tesoro Question

Topics related to Tesoro / Laser metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
Tesoro / Laser Videos
UMax

Tesoro Question

Post by UMax » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:20 pm

Live in Florida and have just joined this forum. Looking for a Tesoro that can not be purchased in the U.S. Can I ask here or is there a place to go to post this question.

garrettoldboy

Re: Tesoro Question

Post by garrettoldboy » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:47 pm

hello, go on general chat and sell where you can put a wanted ad on, what model Tesoro ?

littleboot

Re: Tesoro Question

Post by littleboot » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:17 am

Hello, yes scroll down to General Chat and Sell in the sidebar menu.(Those posts dont show up on the main front page .) When it opens you can see the section at the top for wanted/sale.

I am curious as to which model you are after. I used to run Tesoros...had a Bandido, Cibola, Tejon (which I loathed) and an Invincible (which I loved.)
The thing I noticed about the US Tesoros was that the discrim wasn't sensitive where I wanted it most for detecting in Europe. (Though people could get them modified).
But L'Invincible is made for our conditions (specifically French market) and was a great little machine. So quick and nimble, 3 tones....much better tones than the XP's....sharp and clear, and great on small silver and gold. Not the deepest but excellent in other aspects. I was daft enough to sell it. Wish I hadn't. It is still made I think.
Equinox 600, GMP, wellies.

Return to “Tesoro / Laser Forum”