Laser Metal Detector Videos

Topics related to Tesoro / Laser metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
Tesoro / Laser Videos
mrix
Founder

Laser Metal Detector Videos

Post by mrix » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:30 am

Following from this topic will be a list of the latest Laser Metal Detector youtube Videos..

mrix
Founder

Laser Trident 2 Metal Detector Video

Post by mrix » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:20 am

Laser Trident 2 Metal Detector Video

[youtube]LZN5Z3lpFoM&hl=en&fs=1[/youtube]

cornwalldavid

Tesoro Compadre Videos

Post by cornwalldavid » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:01 pm

I've had a Tesoro Compadre for testing and have grown to love this little gem of a detector. Iron discrimination is simply superb! I have done twovideos of searches, in the second I found a couple of silvers.....

[youtube]Y0VirFRl2h8[/youtube]

[youtube]Bf6i_8G5oFw[/youtube]

Mega B

Re: Laser Metal Detector Videos

Post by Mega B » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:00 am

I also own a Compadre which has had the 5pin coil connection conversion so you can use other Tesoro/Laser coils and this detector is 'not' a toy as most folks make out it is,it may look like a simple design with just the one rotary switch but that is where the toy element stops.

Its deadly on gold jewellery,although not really deep they dont miss much,my control box is mounted high up on a straight shaft and when using a 7'' Concentic coil is a great at working in fords upto a couple of feet,also use the 4'' coil as well for getting in between the rocky river bottoms,also another situation it can be used for is foreshore work like maybe the Thames foreshore,a low value machine that can be caked in mud and still performs well albeit not to be dropped in the drink as its not water but by mounting the control box up higher does give you alot more depth in water if need be.

Noticed that you use the Widescan coil,may give that a try as well,only down side with the Compadre is most of them are hard wired so you cannot change coils that is a limiting factor but not a deal breaker.

Its a machine that works at what it does and it will find some decent finds as well,also due to to low value of the detector they can be left in the boot of the car with a spade and a cheap set of headphones for the odd chance of detecting if you are out and not having to worry about a high value detector walking from your car.

The thing is you are out detecting and enjoying it and also finding some nice finds,it dont get much better than that ::g

Return to “Tesoro / Laser Forum”