ALERT The MDF has a monthly Prune of all Members that have Zero Posts to their Accounts to Free up Resources. However Just 1 Single Post will keep your account open indefinitely.

Lazer B1 - Opinions?

Topics related to Tesoro / Laser metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
Tesoro / Laser Videos
Grub

Lazer B1 - Opinions?

Post by Grub »

Hi folks, hope you're all looking forward to the storms that are on their way to soften up the ground a tad for us. :)

Anyway, I've been offered a Laser B1 from a mate for 100 notes. It's a bit battered/scratched but fully working he says. (I've not traveled down to see it yet).
I was looking to upgrade from my Prizm to a C Scope 3/6mx in the near future but my mates offer has got me tempted.

I've read a few reviews etc on the model and a fair few people say that it easily competes with modern-day detectors. (funny how they always seem to say that).
So I'm hoping one or two of you have owned or still own a B1 and can speak from experience on it's performance.

I do beach and field detecting so it needs to be able to cope with both.

Any thought's appreciated. ::g
C-Scope 1220XD

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Tesoro / Laser Forum”