T2 - it has to think about it!

Topics related to Teknetics metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
Pastmember01

T2 - it has to think about it!

Post by Pastmember01 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Just wondered if anyone else gets this. Out for a couple of hours before the rain set in. Sandy soil, maize stubble, damp ground.
I get a lot of signals around the 60-80 mark which seem to take a little while for the machine to work out. Normal setting is Sens 86, disc 4, 1+. As I check the signal a 30 will creep in. If i switch to 2+ what started without an iron burp now has the odd burp as I go back and forth over the target. When I've dug out it's either small odd shaped iron or iron much larger and deeper.
It's as if the T2 is taking its time to make its mind up. Just wondered if anyone else has seen the same.

Thanks.

englishkid19

Re: T2 - it has to think about it!

Post by englishkid19 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:08 pm

Noticed similar...in my limited experience any type of jumping on the numbers beyond say +5/-5 is never a good find ..just my experience. I think this is where the T2 TARGET separation comes in. Quite often you can tell how many different signas your digging or whether there is more than one due to its great target separation and recOvery..
Teknetics T2 & Deteknix wireless
GP pointer (<does the job >)
Follow on instagram... dirt_scanner

diggerdave1

Re: T2 - it has to think about it!

Post by diggerdave1 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:47 pm

T2 is a very sensitive machine// all depends on the land u search how it will perform with the settings u set up :-/
I would run mine Pretty Hot/ 80plus zero disc 2plus tones always worked fine on my sites /
more than fine was a BEAST/ ::g

Return to “Teknetics Forum”