Teknetics eurotec pro

Topics related to Teknetics metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
Jphin

Teknetics eurotec pro

Post by Jphin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:35 pm

I'm new but after some advice. I want to purchase something half decent for a beginner and have stumbled across a 2nd hand teknetics eurotec pro which is within my budget. Through quick scan online to try find info on pricing etc it seems most of them seem to have an 11inch coil however this has an 8inch one. The seller of this item claims it's less than a year old. Does anybody know if it is possible that this is of that age with that coil as standard or were they only sold with the 11inch coil in the last year or so? Any advice would be muchly appreciated.

Koala

Re: Teknetics eurotec pro

Post by Koala » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:07 pm

they were being sold in Feb this year for £199

Google right hand side "click" tools it then has an option (drop down menu) to search within the last year

Jphin

Post by Jphin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:46 pm

Thanks for that...I didn't know that function existed.

BlackBridgeBoy

Post by BlackBridgeBoy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:21 am

Jphin wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:35 pm
I'm new but after some advice. I want to purchase something half decent for a beginner and have stumbled across a 2nd hand teknetics eurotec pro which is within my budget. Through quick scan online to try find info on pricing etc it seems most of them seem to have an 11inch coil however this has an 8inch one. The seller of this item claims it's less than a year old. Does anybody know if it is possible that this is of that age with that coil as standard or were they only sold with the 11inch coil in the last year or so? Any advice would be muchly appreciated.
My first Detector was a Eurotek Pro. It's an excellent machine, and remains my backup detector. They normally come with the 11" coil.
It's the standard Eurotek (not Pro) that comes with the 8" coil.
I'd recommend that you buy the Pro with the 11"DD coil (it's far superior to the 8" coil).
BBB.
Yorkshire Born & Bred

Return to “Teknetics Forum”