Hello from Cornwall

This is not compulsory but if you would like to tell us a little about yourself then post here.
mitch

Hello from Cornwall

Post by mitch » Sun May 19, 2019 11:06 am

Hi all, just popped myself on here so you will have to bear with me, i'm a forum virgin.
Only recently began detecting, bought a cheap bounty hunter tracker iv (I know, top machine) but it gave me some nice finds. I'm now finding it addictive so managed to rob my piggy bank and buy myself a minelab eq 600 which I find like a spaceship compared to old Chester.
Got recent permission to do fields around the Jamaica Inn Bodmin so that will be interesting.
Anyway, thought I would stick my head in and shout hi, anyone in the county wanting a day out in the sun (did I say sun? ok.... rain) and a stroll through a field give us a nod (no holding hands, i'm taken).
Many thanks.

'where's the rich stuff Mikey?'

Timmy 64

Re: Hello from Cornwall

Post by Timmy 64 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:42 pm

Where are you based in sunny Cornwall rl;

Slapster

Post by Slapster » Sun May 19, 2019 1:14 pm

Hi Mitch - seems you are from up in my neck of the woods..... I am in Launceston and am always happy to have days out (work permitting).

I am a member of the Launceston Detectorists club, and if you are, indeed, in that area, would recommend joining. Take a search on Facebook for their details.

Good luck, and hope to bump into you one day soon.....
Regards from The Slapster, Cornwall, UK

Who used to have an open mind, but his brains kept falling out......

Equipment Details:
XP Deus 28RCW5
XP MI-6 Pointer
Shovels, Scoops, Bags, Coats, gloves and shoes.......

mitch

Post by mitch » Sun May 19, 2019 2:14 pm

I will take a look at the club info etc, was always a little apprehensive about clubs etc, not really knowing what they are all about (was afraid of being called a saddo by my kids lol).
I am just outside Truro but can travel anywhere. Am currently trying to search for permissions as close to where Truro castle used to be in the Civil war period, unfortunately the main site has been concreted over by the modern day Courts, but a nearest field will suffice, thought it would be interesting site.
Anyhoo, nice for the replies.
'where's the rich stuff Mikey?'

Tetra73

Post by Tetra73 » Sun May 19, 2019 4:36 pm

Welcome from another from Cornwall ::g

Return to “Introduce yourself here Forum”